four

Pervert

I sit on my bed, shaking. That did NOT just happen!

I growled when the alarm rang but I forced myself to get up instead of hitting the snooze button. A shiver went down my spine when I moved the warm bedding of me and felt the cold morning air on my skin. I put on my sleepers and took headphones out of the bedside table. I used to play music out loud everyday in the morning to get ready but now I didn't want to disturb anyone so I'll have to get used to using headphones. I headed out of my room to the bathroom. The hall was quiet so I assumed that Yoongi was still sleeping.

I closed the door behind me and went to the sink. I tied my hair in a messy bun to keep my hair out of my face and put my headphones in. I then took my toothbrush out of my cosmetic bag and brushed my teeth. I proceeded with washing my face and applying the cream on my face. When I finished I turned around to the shower to run the water so it would warm up while I undress myself.

Right after I turned around I loudly gasped and took a step back.

There, in the shower, was standing Yoongi, water runing down his naked body. Luckily, he was facing the wall. A normal human being would probably turn back around but I didn't. I stood there still and stare right at his ass while embarrassment started to take over my body. My cheeks went red as I realized I smirked at my view. You're a pervert, Y/N.

He heard my gasp and turned his head around. He opened his eyes, clearly shocked as much I was and his cheeks... turned red? Did Min freaking Yoongi just blushed?! Aish girl, he isn't a rock to be cool with this. I scolded myself while I pulled headphones out of my ears and moved my head to the right to shift my gaze away from him.

Silence filled the room, embarrassment building up. As much as I wished to run out of the room, my body didn't let me do it.

"I... I'm so sorry," I finally collected the courage and spoke up. "I didn't know you were here, I didn't hear. I had my headphones in because I didn't want to disturb you since I though you were sleeping and-" he cut off my rambling. I ramble whenever I'm awkward or embarrassed.

"Shut up," he said calmly and moved to the left to grab his towel and wrapped it around his waist. He stepped out of the shower and next to me. "I didn't want to sound rude, but I really don't like rambling," he said, arm-crossed. "I hope my butt looked good thought," he waited for a second. "Did it?" He raised his eyebrow and a tiny smirk appeared on his lips. I blushed and looked down to collect my thoughts.

"It does, actually," I replied with confidence, low-key flirting.

He placed his hand on my jaw and brought my face up. "Good," he said. "Luckily, I like you so I won't make you leave," something in his voice was so smooth and likable that I really wanted to kiss him.

"I'll leave anyway and let you finish using the bathroom," I said and went to the door. "Lock the door next time, please," I added and left.

How was I so confident and right now I wanna die in embarrassment? How didn't I hear him? I put headphones in IN the bathroom. Questions are filling my head while I try to calm myself down. Did he said he likes me? That meant as a person, a friend, right? I take a deep breath and get up. It was what it was, now try acting normal so things don't get awkward any more and be more careful with what you are doing.

I suddenly hear a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I say and the door opens. It's Yoongi, now in his black sweatpants and a hoodie. His hands are in hoodie's pockets.

"I'm done, you can now use the bathroom now, alone," he joked and I smiled.

"Okay, thank you," I say back. "I hope this situation didn't make anything awkward," I added before he left.

"It didn't, I think," he shruggs and then a smirk creeps up his face. "You owe me seeing your ass once," he says and leaves before I can say anything.

I pull a face when I realize his words and shout. "MIN YOONGI, YOU PERVERT!"

All I can hear after it is his laugh.