Magcon Boyz

I wake up still wrapped in Nash's arms. I kiss him, still a little groggy and sit up. I gaze around the yard and see Skylnn staring at me. Surprised, I fall back and the hammock gets knocked out of balance and me and still-sleeping Nash get knocked to the ground. Nash wakes with a start as soon as he hits the ground, and I fall on my back. Sharp pain races through me, but I'm fine. Still dazed, I am on the ground and feel myself being picked up. Nash holds me and kisses my forehead and asks if I'm okay. I tell him I am and go over to Skylnn. "Hey," I say, "Why were you watching us." She looks at me and giggles, then she starts laughing, then she's laughing so hard she falls to the the ground. Now she's rolling on the ground. " I.....*laughs* saw your kissy." She kept laughing. What is so funny? "Skylnn..." I ask, " Are you okay?" She has tears in her eyes from laughing. "YOU LOVE HIM!" She screams then runs away. Nash looks at me, "Well apparently," Nash says, "Kissing is some abhorrent thing that no human being can ever do. And....." He pauses, " YOU LOVE ME!" Then Nash cracks up and is like crying because he's laughing. I feel this firework. It could be like this all the time if I choose him. Then Nash suddenly stops and looks at me, his face suddenly serious. "Do you love me?" I look into those anxious, beautiful eyes and I touch his face and say, "I do love you, more than you know." He doesn't say anything. He pulls me up, and kisses me. We've never kissed like this before. I feel fireworks, like bright sporadic bursts of love and care. He kisses me harder, and the fireworks ignite and I feel them explode, full of color. I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him, as we kiss I hug him harder. I realize my eyes had closed and I open them. I find Nash staring at me. He leans to my ear and whispers," I love you." I feel amazing. He takes my hand and leads me back into the house. We are in the kitchen and he reaches into the fridge and pulls out a Hershey bar. He splits it and hands half to me. I eat it without question. He leads me to the stairs and asks if I can get on his back. I nod and climb on and he gives me a piggy-back ride to his room and dumps me on his bed. He flops down next to me and he turns on the TV. He heads downstairs to make popcorn. I put my face in his pillows and breath him in. Old Spice, God I love that brand on him. He walks upstairs with the popcorn. I ask him if he put butter on it and he gasped. "HOW DID I FORGET?" he yells and runs downstairs. He comes back up saying, "Good, good, all good." And hands me the bowl. I dig in, not caring about manners. He throws a piece of popcorn at me and then I toss like four pieces on him. He picks up the bowl and pours it on me. I yell," You asshole!" Then start laughing an rub some popcorn in his hair. He does a hair flip to get it out and ends up getting on his bed. I laugh and then kiss him lightly on the cheek. I know who I choose.

Chapter 11