Chapter 30

A/ N Hey guys! Please read the POVS or it will get confusing!

We had gotten home from the airport, I had unpacked, and I went over to Matt's house to talk to his parents. "Have you seen Matt? He's been gone for a while?" They asked. I sigh, someone needs to tell them. "Matt has a girlfriend down in Orlando that he didn't want to leave, so he stayed there. I think his phone is broken because he won't call me, or answer. I'm sorry, I tried to stop him. I'm sorry again." They nod. "I don't know why he didn't call us." They ask. I shrug, "I'm pretty sure that his phone is broken, none of our calls are going through." They nod again. His mom smiles, "Ever heard of the Find My iPhone app?" I nod. "Let's see where he is." She goes on her phone and clicks on it. It rings and then rings him up in Orlando, Florida. She nods, "I guess he is honey." She looks upset. "Well, I just wanted to go and maybe see..." I ask. She nods and I head upstairs to his bedroom. Why am I here? Memories. I sit on the corner of his unmade bed and sigh. Jessica was right, life is almost like hell without Matt. I look at one of his baby photos. Aww he was so cute. I look on his laptop, which was left unlocked. I take a picture on it and then I leave.

I head back downstairs. I give his parents both hugs and then head outside. I feel myself tearing up. I miss Matt. I think I need to fly down to Orlando soon.

*Matt's POV*

I think I need to fly up to L.A. soon. I tell this to Rick and he told me, "I will see what I can do." I hope I can. Jessica said that I wouldn't be able to until after the Magcon event. In two weeks. I can't go that long without even talking to my best friends. Right now I am sitting in my hotel room, eating pizza. The only thing I can afford. I wish I had my electronics like my laptop, I could try and video chat someone. But my laptop is back home, and I regret not taking it. I turn on the TV and then immediately flick it back off, I don't feel like watching something. I go on my now-useless phone and then think of something, Omegle! If I could just get Jordan to go on at the same time maybe we could...wait. How could I get on at the same time as her? Screw it. I put my phone down and watch Vines. I see one of Nash's Vines. I sigh, don't think about them...you'll only get upset. I just decide to lay down and close my eyes.

*Your POV*

I had called Rachel.

Rachel: Hello dear.

Me: Hey, I need a plane ticket to Orlando again, fast.

Rachel: Uhm Jordan....

Me: Please! This is really important to me.

Rachel: I don't know...

Me: Rachel please. Please. Please. We've made a lot of money from Magcon, please please please...

Rachel: Alright! I will see what I can do.

Me: Oh my God thanks Rachel so much bye!

She had texted me and said it was alright, and she had bought one for Nash too. So looks like we are both going to Orlando. We will be there for a week until Magcon. Magcon is on the 20th of August, it's the 13th. We will go the 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and fly back for Magcon the morning of, with Matt. Thank God I will get to see Matt again.

*Matts POV*

I had talked to Rick, and the hotel managed to book me a plane ticket to L.A. I will leave the 14th and be in L.A forever. So I guess I'm leaving tomorrow, but it'll take me a day to get there which means I won't get there until the 15th. That's fine with me. I'm just going to be glad to see everyone. It's about 8:00 pm now, so I am going to say good-bye to Rick, because I'm leaving at six in the morning and I just wanted to thank him for everything. A taxi is taking me to the airport. I'm just glad I won't have to see Jessica anymore. How did I let her even manipulate me? Oh God, Matthew don't think about it. It's killing your vibe. I head down to the lobby and see Rick. "Hey man." I say and he turns, "Thanks for everything. I can't tell you how grateful I am. I am just sooo thankful." He smiles, "Hey man anything for the Espinosa." I smile and then we have a hug. We take a selfie and then I remember I have to upload both pictures to Instagram. I sigh and head back to my room.