Chapter 40

*Cameron's POV*

I watch as I wait in class, waiting for her to sit down. I notice that Nash and her have become more...touchy. Like hugs and holding hands, hopefully it's not...oh shit. He pecks her on the cheek and she replies with a kiss on the lips. I sigh as she sits down. Recently, I've developed a crush on her. She smiles and I watch her. "Cameron?" She asks, concerned and I nod slowly. "Yeah?" I ask and she shrugs. "Sooo." I say, "Anything...new?" She smiles, "Actually yes! Nash and I are dating!" My heart breaks a little. Nash winks at her and she blushes. She should be mine.

Three months. She's been asleep for three months. I say asleep like a nap, a coma isn't a nap. I watch into her room, I'm just a visitor now. I got discharged two months ago. I come in every day and see her, and I miss her. Matt and Nash are slowly getting worse. Matt barely eats, sleeps, talks...Nash does the same. Well, Nash eats, but he merely stares off into space most times.

I open the door and walk in. "Hey sweetheart." I say as tears immediately form in my eyes. "How was your day?" I ask her, knowing she isn't going to answer. "Mine was awful without you. I miss you so much. I really wa-" I begin to choke up, I do this every day. I pinch the bridge of my nose and take a deep breath through my mouth. "I need you to come back. Whatever is keeping you from being here...please fight it. If you go-" I feel my throat close, and the tears begin to fall. "If you do leave, it won't be the same. I miss you so much. Please. Stay with me."

*Matthew's POV*

"So. I miss you so much and I need you back." I whisper while holding her hand. I tell her about my day and ask her how hers was. I've been so lost without her. I haven't eaten, slept, talked to anyone but her. "I-" I feel my throat close up, "I-love you." I say. I hear a beep and her heart monitor beeps more than it should. Then it returns to normal. I stroke her cheek and it beeps again. Puzzled, I say her name. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I jump up, what's happening? It returns to normal. "Jordan?" I ask hopefully, "Can you hear me?" Please hear me! This would be the best day of my life. She's been gone for too long. "Can you hear me?" I ask again and her heart monitor speeds up. "Hello?" I say concerned and her heart monitor beeps again. I get excited, is she close to waking up?

I shrug and kiss her forehead and leave.

*Nash's POV*

I've been lost without her. I haven't been eating, or sleeping and I'm always in a daze. I don't visit her, because if I do, the pain will be too much for me. I take a deep breath and walk in. "Hi." I say to her and my eyes fill with tears. I begin to choke up and I mutter, "I love you so much and I need you back." I then leave, before I lose it.

*Matthew Espinosa's POV*

I walk back in, I forgot my phone. I then look at her, breathing peacefully. I grab my phone and click it on. "I love you so much." I say and I hear beeping. I look towards her in shock. It's beeping much faster than it should. I step towards her and it continues to beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep. I scream for a nurse, but no one comes. I hurry to her side and she still lays there, but her heartbeat is still racing. "Help." I whisper. It continues to beep and beep and beep. Her chest stops moving and then...

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!! Love ya guys!!! But seriously you know how short that chapter was? #Sorrynotsorry

Love you guys! Thanks for 2k reads again!