Chapter 38

*Your POV*

Does he really still like me? No. I can't think about that. I need to focus on my decision about the surgery. I may survive, but there's a likely chance I may not. I could just not do it and I know I will die, and I can't afford that. I have so much to live for, I don't care how cheesy that sounds.

I'm going to do it.

I call for the doctor and tell him that I'm doing the surgery. He smiles, telling me I've made a good decision. I shrugged, how good can this be?

•Matt's POV•

I still can't believe the doctor friggin kicked me out. The fuck? Can't I just see the love of my life before something happens to her? She's not mine yet though, I have to keep reminding myself of this. I drive back to the hotel, angrily. Carter waits for me at the door. He sees me pull up and walks over. "Yo man where did you..." I hold my hand up, "Zip it Carter." He looks shocked, honestly I can't believe I said that to my best friend either. I keep walking though, right past the lobby, past my friends, who are trying to talk to me and into the elevator where I wait to head to my hotel room.

I walk in and just collapse. I begin to cry. I miss her, I miss Cam, I hate not being able to see them. I hate that she isn't mine, I hate the way I just treated my friends...I hate everything. I pull myself onto the bed where I curl up and just cry myself to sleep.

•Nash's POV•

Why did I try to kiss her? I don't know...that was crazy. Yet, I'm disappointed...wait, I knew she was going to refuse, why am I upset? I don't know, but I need to talk to someone. I think about this as I drive...then I realize I have Matt to talk to. I can't believe I'm going to talk to him about this, but I don't have really anyone else...Cameron was always the one I went to, but I can't talk to him about this. I rack my brain trying to figure out what room number Matt is. 205, I think. I head into the hotel and bring the elevator up to floor 5. I find the room and the door cracked open.

I walk in and see Matt laying down on the bed. "Matt?" I call quietly. He doesn't move. I walk over to him and check his face, yep, he's sleeping. I don't want to wake him up, so I begin to leave when he stirs. "Huh what?" He mumbles as he runs his eyes and sits up. "Hey Matt, bro." I say quietly. He spins around and see me, then yawns, "Oh hey Nash." He then groans as he stretches. I stare at the floor, how the hell do you start this? "Can I talk to you...about something?" I mumble. Matt looks at me, "Uhm, sure?" I sit down on the chair in the hotel room and look at him.

"It's about Jordan." Matt's face immediately darkens. "Sure." He says stiffly. "I miss her." I say to him, and he looks at the ground. "Okay." He says quietly. "And I want her back." I continue and he puts his hands on his lap and trains his eyes on them. I look at him, why isn't he helping me? Then it hits me, he loves Jordan. I keep talking, "It never would have happened if I wasn't such a dick to you, I'm really sorry Matt." He sighs, "Okay." Is all he says. Okay? That's how he fucking accepts an apology? I start to get angry. "You know what, this isn't helping." I say infuriated, as I get up and walk over to the door. Matt tries to stop me, "No Nash wait! I'm so-" "Zip it." I say sharply and he looks taken aback. I have never said that to him before, and I immediately feel guilty, but I can't let it show. "I thought this would help." I say, "But you know, my best friend doesn't even want to listen, much less accept my fucking apology!" I march out the door without another word from either of us.

*Matt's POV*

I can't believe Nash flipped out on me. Granted, I was a bit distracted...but when he said it was about Jordan, I couldn't talk about her, or listen to him talk about her. I'm trying to forget her. I end up thinking about Jessica, why I went for her. I think it was because I needed someone to distract me from Jordan. I needed someone besides her. Well Jessica was a flop to say the least. She fucking stranded me in Florida. I need to calm down, I tell myself. I roll my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

*Your POV*

"Okay, we are ready for you surgery now." The doctor tells me and I nod. "It's going to be okay babe. I promise." Cameron whispers as they wheel me into the surgery room or whatever it's called. They stick something in my arm and I blink once, twice, and everything goes black.

*Cameron's POV*

They told me she was going in, and I wanted to see her, but it isn't allowed. I sigh as I sit back in my hospital bed and wait for her surgery to end.

They give me stuff to do here, but it's stupid. I basically just sit on my phone and do more following sprees and update about my life, since a few of my fans know about what happened. I respond to a few DMs and VMs and go and revine some stuff and then I am out of stuff to do. I barely have any games on my phone, so I go back to just sitting and staring at the ceiling.

I wonder how she's doing. I hope she's going to be alright...

A/N: I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 8 YEARS AND I AM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS BUT I AM TRYING SO HARD TO GET YOU GUYS A CHAPTER! I know this is boring but I have a lot more in store if I can just find the time.......