Chapter 49

I wake to the sounds of zippers and thuds. I look up to see Cameron packing up. "Hey." I say, and he smiles. "What's up?" He shrugs, "Just unpacking. We're leaving at 7 you know." I nod, "I know." I sigh and glance out the window, "I don't want to leave this beautiful place. It's so nice, no distractions, just us." He drops his shirt into the suitcase and walks over to me. "Just us huh?" He slides his arms around my waist and connects our lips. I pull away after a minute and smile. I turn and grab a shirt and begin folding it. "We need to leave this place as spotless as we found it." I say, and after I finish packing it's on to the cleaning.
-

-

-

-

3 hours later

-

-

-
"I think it's better than it was before." Cameron laughs as I throw down the rubber gloves. "Hell yeah." I sigh and collapse onto the couch. He sits down next to me and smiles. He kisses me on the cheek and I sigh. "I'm gonna miss this place." He nods, "It's gorgeous. But not more gorgeous than you." I blush and kiss him on the cheek. "Lets go somewhere." He suggests, lacing our fingers together. "Okay." I smile.

And so we do.

We stroll through town, buying such (I made sure I payed for everything I wanted) and eating food. "This is delicious." I say as I bite down into a chocolate and Cameron laughs. "Let me have some." He asks and I hand the delicacy over to him. He bites into it and chews. "Oh my god this is!" He exclaims with his mouth full and I laugh. "Chew sweetheart!" I grin and he swallows. He tosses the remnants in the garbage can and grabs my hand. We run through town, as he tries to find whatever. "Cameron!" I exclaim, as we continue to run, "What are you looking for?!" He smiles, and leads us to a building. "Coffee!" He says, triumphantly and I giggle. Inside, the coffee is the bomb-dot-com.

"Ahhh." Cameron sighs as he finishes his. I toss my empty cup into the trash and lean back in my chair. I glance at my watch. "It's about 4." I say and he sighs. "Ah we better get going. We need time to drive to the airport." I nod, saddened. I never want to leave this place. We walk over a bridge, and Cameron stops. "But before we leave..." He says, and slams his lips onto mine. I sigh, and he deepens the kiss. He holds my waist and I wrap my arms around him. When we part, I close my eyes. I look out onto the sunset and Cameron takes my hand, "C'mon, lets go."

We finish our dinner and I wash the plates one last time and put them away. I sigh again, and grab my suitcase out of the bedroom. I groan and lug it out and into the living room. Cameron waves and we head to the car. He puts the luggage in and we sit in the front seats. Cameron starts the car and I close my eyes. I take a short nap while we drive there, letting the car's movements lull me to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

I stare out onto the open sky as we soar 50,000 feet up. I want to fall asleep, but I can't. Cameron flicks on a movie and I lean my head on his shoulder. I grab his hand and he smiles. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I wake and check my phone. One more hour until the flight ends. I sigh, remembering Anna. Cameron's gonna make a good dad. Maybe when we are older...I shake myself from the thoughts. We are only seventeen. I sigh, and try to fall back asleep.