Chapter 22

I walk down the steps holding my luggage and I smile. This is where it begins. I continue to walk down the steps and watch everything surrounding me. There are beautiful buildings and structures that are just amazing. Nash is already at the bottom, so I quicken my pace. We check in and then we hop into a limo. Exquisite perhaps, I would be okay driving in a truck but this is great. Everyone looks comfortable, like they do this everyday. I guess they do, but I am still hesitant to sit down and relax. Nash sits next to me and then I lean into him. I am so happy that he got me here, I love it already. Nash says, "Okay, you gotta know how to deal with mobs." Matthew laughs his loud, adorable laugh and I laugh along with him. "Uhm, I guess you do. One time, Cam and I were in the bathroom and this girl had come in and asked for pictures. I would've been fine if she had waited outside the door, but really. She came inside." I hear a familiar laugh and turn. Cameron sits next to Carter, I didn't even realize Cameron was here. I wave to him and he waves back. All of us talk for about and hour until we ride to the hotel.

I had expected just to walk in so I started to open the door, but Nash grabs my hand and pulls me back into the car. "We go in the back." He mutters. I nod, then shrink back into my seat. I notice everyone is quiet. We pull around back and then the chauffeur comes and tells us to run in one at a time. He grabs my arm and then yanks me out of the car. He doesn't do it gently either. I stumble out, but being me I trip and fall. I quickly get up, embarrassed, then run into the hotel. Nash follows, then Cameron, Shawn, Mahogany, Matt, Carter, Jack and Jack and a few others. I hear a scream. "NASH! OMG IT'S NASH GRIER!" I yelp and Nash looks a little panicked. He takes a deep breath and then laughs, "Hey, I am so sorry guys." They all laugh and tell him it's okay. Suddenly, about 10 girls are banging on the front door. The woman at the desk widens her eyes and then gets up. She tells us to hide behind her counter. We agree, and walk over then duck behind the desk. It's really cramped behind here. I, being the nosey bitch I am, decides to peek my head around and see how this lady takes care of it. She buzzes and intercom and asks them politely to leave. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" They shout back, I don't think they realize how loud they are, "NASH GRIER IS IN THERE!" The lady is surprisingly calm, "Well," She says, "The police I'm SURE will understand." They look me straight in the eye and I mutter, "Shit." They scream again, "OMG IT'S JORDAN!" I duck my head back from around the counter and lean against the cabinet. The lady I assume calls the police. "Hello? We have Nash Grier and others here and there are some excited fans." Matt looks astounded, "And others?" He mocks disdain. "I will have you know I just hit 3.6million followers on Vine thank you!" Everyone laughs. I hear sirens and then look over the counter. Those girls look around, see the police, then run like hell. I laugh and come out from behind the counter. The others follow, we all just look at each other then laugh. Mahogany grabs her luggage and I do the same, we check in with the lady and she hands is the room keys. Mahogany and I both get one and then we head up to the room we are staying in. I check the paper, "Floor 5?" Mahogany nods. We head to the elevator and then I notice Nash and Matt following us. I call behind me, "Floor 5?" They smile and nod back. I am happy that we all have the same floor. I guess Nash and Matt are sharing a room. Turns out, everyone is on floor 5. We ride in the elevator and I just watch the levels go up. Matt has a panic attack in the elevator. I can hear his heavy breathing and his whimpers. Floor five comes up and then we get out then find our room. Mahogany and I stumble into the room and then I look at it.

It's beautiful. King beds, a NICE bathroom, a sweet TV, a little sofa, closets.... I love it. I notice there's a window. I yank back the curtain and gasp. It's the most breathtaking view ever, I can see beautiful buildings and the sunset. I marvel for about 5 minutes before I flop onto one of the beds. I lay there for a couple minutes, then decide to unpack. Mahogany and I choose to split the closet, half my stuff, half hers. It works out really well. After a while, Mahogany announces that she is going to Starbucks. She asks if I want anything and I hand her a ten, "Grande Vanilla Bean please." She smiles and walks out the door. I flip on the TV to the World Cup. I'm sorry, it's a huge deal. I also enjoy watching soccer. I lay there watching it and then I hear a knock on the door. I don't answer it because I know it isn't Mahogany because she would've just unlocked it. I pick up various things before answering. Nash stands in front of me. He notices the TV, then leans to the left to see it. The logo shows up on the screen with its signature "Ayyyyy-yaaaaa" I blush and he looks at me, "TV already?" I smile and say, "Because football!" That's a famous hashtag and saying used in the World Cup. Nash hops on my bed and then motions for me to lay next to him. I hear Mahogany talking down the hall and order Nash out. Mahogany comes into the room right as Nash had turned the corner out. She hands me my Vanilla Bean and then looks at the TV because the announcer had shouted, "GOOOOOOAAALLLLL!" She laughs and says, "World Cup?" I reply with a," #becausefutbol" She laughs again, and then lays on her bed. "Lets have a challenge." She says. I've already talked about it with everyone. We are going to see who can keep their room the MOST clean. I've talked to the cleaning ladies, they will judge when this trip is over. Everyone has already put in 5 bucks. I used your change: 5 bucks for your vote. Altogether it's about $50 we can make. You in?" I smile and nod. "We are gonna win. Just think of the Starbucks." She laughs and nods. "We can win." She says, "I don't doubt it." I reply.