Chapter 25

A/N I love this chapter, i had a lot of fun writing it!

I get a call two days after I hung out with Nash. My manager Rachel, called me up.

Rachel: Hey! Know you just got back,

but we are having a Magcon meet up in Orlando. The good thing is its only two days you have to do Magcon. You have a day off. Coming?

Me: *laughs* Do you even have to ask?

Rachel: *Laughs* Amazing! It will be fun seeing you! I'm really sorry, this is such short notice. We leave in 2 days!

Me: Thanks! Two? Okay, I will check.

Rachel: Okay, bye dear.

Me: Goodbye!

I hang up and I become excited. I call up my mom and tell her the news.

Mom: Honey, I can't talk.

Me: Mom, seriously this will literally take a second!

Mom: *sighs* Okay. What do you need?

Me: I leave for Orlando in two days, got it?

Mom: Hun, you're always away from home...I don't know.

Me: You're never home either mom!

Mom: Fair enough sweetie.

Me: Yeah so anyway...

Mom: Okay hun, I really have to go! Kisses!

I sigh, and hang up the phone. I might as well pack. I throw in anything I would need for the hottest place ever. I call Nash,

Nash: Hey baby.

Me: Going to Magcon?

Nash: About that...I can't. I have to go to some thing for Will's college. They need the whole family there. It's only for the two days that the actual Magcon is being held. I'm really bummed.

Me: What? Magcon won't be the same without you babe.

Nash: I'm so sorry. I already called the guys. They know about it and they already gave me the its okay thing that made me feel even worse about it. I just...I'm sorry. I can't stop telling you guys how sorry I am.

Me: Aww, baby it's okay. So I have to go. Bye baby. Love you.

Nash: I love you more.

Me: Oh my gosh Nash. I love you more than ever.

Nash: I love you to the moon and back. I love you because you're amazing and beautiful and...

Me: Okay, okay! I give up! Bye.

Nash: Bye sweetie.

I hang up the phone and sigh. No Nash. I call up Matt, dang I have been calling people for the last half hour.

Matt: Sup baby girl?

Me: What. Did. You. Call. Me?

Matt: Oh my God, it's like a joke.

Me: *Laughs* Okay bro.

Matt: Yeah, coming to Magcon?

Me: Yeah, too bad Nash isn't coming.

Matt: He called me. It really won't be the same. He so funny all the time, I am mostly concerned about the fans. Honestly, I think most fans come to see him.

Me: Are you jealous Matty-poo?

Matt: Matty-poo?

Me: *mimicking him* Oh my God, it's a joke!