Magcon Boyz

Chapter 14

I wake up about 2 hours later and it hits me.....I was supposed to hang out with Matt. I am really upset I missed it. Stupid carbon monoxide! I slip out of Nash's arms and get my phone to call Matt. I feel a pain in my chest, but other than that I'm okay. Matt answers after the 1st ring.

Matt: Jordan? Are you okay? I was so worried I.......

Me: It's okay. I'm okay, I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to hang out.

Matt: Oh my God! You almost died, yet you are worried about not hanging out with me. I have never met someone like that. Nash called me after the ambulance took you away, and I was so worried! I was a mess until I heard from Nash! I....I......

I hear him start to cry, it hurt to hear my best friend cry, almost as much as Nash.

Me: Hey, Matt, Matt, Matt, listen.

He keeps crying, but I hear him calming down.

Me: We can hang out today if that's okay. We can go to the mall, or to the movies or.....

Matt: *sniffs* The beach?

Me: YAS! That would be amazing.

Matt: So, meet me at one?

Me: Sure, bikini?

Matt: Absolutely.

Me: Matt!

Matt: What? You offered!

Me: I know! *I crack a smile* Fine, bikini.

Matt: Bye!!

Me: Bye!!!

I hang up and get ready. I wake Nash and nicely make him go home. He walks out, fake crying and flips his hair at me, even though he doesn't have much hair to flip. I smile at his little tantrum and quickly get dressed for Matt. I decide to wear a white, strapless bikini. It's absolutely gorgeous. I put on a white crop top to match, then throw on some Aero shorts. I put my hair up in a messy bun, I just hope we don't run into some crazy fans. I'm also a Viner, and I know how crazy fans can get. I told Matt I'd be there at noon. It was 11:40, so I just decided to drive to his house. I knocked twice (how old fashioned) and he answers in his underwear. His hair is all messy and he has his crooked smile on his face. I smirk, "Classy." I say. He looks me up and down, then he looks at me and says, "I'm going for the natural look." I laugh and comment, "Clearly." And then I hug him. I love his hugs. They are so warm, almost as good as Nash's. He looks at me and then says he's going to get changed. He runs upstairs, and I hear thumping and drawers and stuff being thrown on the floor. I laugh, boys are so unorganized sometimes. He runs downstairs, holding a towel and in navy blue swimming trunks with a white tee-shirt. I totally forgot my towel, and he looks at me and before I can even speak he runs upstairs and grabs a teal beach towel with white seashells on it. I smile and ask, "How did you know?" He looks at me and answers," You had that look, like the oh-crap-I-forgot face." I laugh again and he sticks out his elbow and says, "Your car miss." I laugh and take his arm. I hop in the car and we drive to the beach. We kind of just hang out, we build sandcastles (cause we are just that kiddish) and we splash each other with water and just relax. Someone looks at us for a long time. I start to feel uncomfortable. I whisper to Matt and tell him the situation. He glances over, concerned. Then his face fills with anxiousness. This beach is crowded and......oh crap. Matt grabs the towels and his shirt and shoes in a hurry. I do the same and the person that was staring at us screams, "OMG IT'S FREAKING MATTHEW ESPINOSA AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"

We look at each other as tons of people look over at us, Matt grabs my wrist and we run like hell. People start chasing us and I scream. We are running, faster and faster trying to escape the chaos that is the beach. We make it to Matt's car, a few hundred feet before we see people. We scramble inside and he throws his stuff in the back. The fans are gaining, I yell at him, "GUN IT! FUCKING GUN IT!" He laughs and hits the gas pedal. We speed off until we are out of the entrance and the tide pool of fans stop chasing us. Matt is still breathing heavy, but he's laughing. "How did you know what to do so fast?" He looks at me and says, "I've had a lot of practice. I love my fans, but sometimes.....I kinda want to lead a normal life. Like that'll ever happen." I look at him and we both laugh. He pokes me and says, "Oh my God, you FLIPPED out!" I defensively say, "I didn't know what was happening!" We have a little staring contest and then we both just end up laughing. I realize how much fun it is to be with Matt. Matthew Lee Espinosa. We pull up to his house and he nervously checks behind him, I know what he's doing. Checking that some crazed fan hasn't followed him home. I get out and say," Thanks for the EVENTFUL day." He looks at me with those brown eyes and says, "Haha. I hope we can run for our lives again sometime." I laugh and walk to my car. "Bye bestie!" He screams. I laugh harder. I love being with him. He's like my freaking brother, if I had one. I realize how much I would like that. I get out of the car and run towards him. "Matt!" I shout as he unlocks his front door, he stops and turns. "How would you like to be my brother?"