Chapter 24

When I get home, my parents are gone. No surprise. I go upstairs to unpack. I put away everything, except the pink elephant Nash won me. I set it on my bed and smile at it. He's so sweet think as I lay down on my bed. I close my eyes and picture the tour. I loved every moment I spent doing that. I can't help it, I call Nash.

Nash: Hey babe, what do you need?

Me: Oh, nothing. I just wanted to ask you something.

Nash: Yeah?

Me: Would it be okay if stayed with Magcon?

Nash: Yeah! I would love it.

Me: Okay, bye sweetie.

Nash: Wait!

Me: Yeah?

Nash: Can I come over?

Me: Sure.

Nash: K, be there in 5

Me: Bye

Nash: Bye.

Five minutes later, Nash appears at my doorstep. I open it and he walks in. We walk upstairs and he goes to my bed. He lays there for a while before I join him. "I'm so tired." He states. "Yeah." I say. We lay together for a while. I realize that I love to be with Nash, no matter what. "I'm just glad to me home." I say, and he nods. "Yeah, so am I." I kiss him on the lips, and then I hear footsteps. I sit up and then my dad walks into the room. "Uhhh. Hi Mr. Dale" Is all Nash says. "No, no, no, no." My dad says. "Dad! We weren't! We were just sitting here!" I scream. He yanks me out of the room, "Sir, please we weren't doing anything we literally....." Nash tries. My dad slams the door. He looks at me, "Why?" Is all he says. "Oh my GOD dad, he literally laid there because he said he was tired! I sat next to him. WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT?!" He stares at me blankly, "What?" Is all he says. "You and mom must've done worse!" I yell, and I know that was over the line, I run back into my room and lock the door. Nash gets up and hugs me as I cry. He holds me, and I feel safe in his arms. Nash speaks, "Your dad is just over protective, all dads are. They just don't want to face the fact that their little girl is growing up, but what they need to realize is that they can't keep you little forever. It's even harder for him because your his one and only little girl. It's okay though, he will see sense. Your dad is a smart guy." He starts swaying me back and forth and I am grateful for what he said.

*Your dads POV*

Nash is right. I listened to what they were saying and I realized every single word he spoke was right. I feel sad when I think of my little girl growing up, but then I think of what Nash said. I realize how much I want him to be the one my daughter marries. No matter how hard it is to see, they belong together. I feel guilty about what I did. I get up and leave.

*Your POV*

I heard footsteps that signified that my dad was leaving. I kiss Nash and then I look at him. "Thank you." I say, "For what you said." He responds with a "No problem." He guides us back over towards the bed and then we lay down. "I love you." He says. I kiss him again and stare up at those brilliant blue eyes, "I love you too."

Sorry for the short chapter guys