Chapter 47

Surprise chapter! This one is pretty long so bear with me! Btw I thought I published this but then my wattpad crashed and I guess it 'unpublished' it idk.

Aye! This chapter is dedicated to @ayeeee_dallas !

*Your POV*

I open my eyes and see we are no longer flying. I slept for what, 18 hours?! I look at Cam, who is also asleep. I gently shake him awake. Damn that kid can sleep. He rubs his eyes, "Hey." He mumbles. I smile, "Hi." I say quietly. "Are we here?" He asks, stretching and I nod. We wait for most of the people to get off the plane. We walk off and go to our luggage. Afterwards, we ride the train back to the cars. I smile as we get off, we're in PARIS.

I sigh as I breathe in the French air, trying to take it all in. I spin in a slow circle and Cameron smiles. He grabs my hand, "Lets go!" We call a taxi and head to the place Cameron rented.

It's a beautiful French cottage by the woods, overlooking the lake. "Oh my god." I mutter, "Cameron, you didn't have to do this." He smiles and takes my hand, "I know." He slides his hand around my waist and then pulls me in for a kiss. When we part, he grins a really wide grin. "Your first kiss in Paris." I smile and we walk inside to unpack. It's so adorable inside.

We head to the bedroom, and I toss my stuff onto the bed. Suddenly, I feel myself falling and I land on the bed. Cameron then gets on top of me. He kisses my cheeks, playfully. Then, our eyes meet, his brown eyes have something in them. He slowly brings his head down and brushes his lips on mine. I smile slightly, and seal the gap between our lips. I close my eyes and then Cameron brushes his hand over my stomach. He kisses me softly, and I start to mess with his hair. He stops and I open my eyes, he smiles. "You tease." I groan and he laughs, and gets off of me. "Later." He says and I groan again. I roll off the bed and I fix my hair. I see Cameron in the mirror, behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist, "Hey." He whispers next to my ear, I shiver. "I love you." I take my hands and place them on his. I lean my head onto his shoulder, "I love you too."

We are currently driving around Paris, taking in the sights. I spot a cute little coffee shop and I tug on Cameron's sleeve. "Can we go?" I ask and be shrugs, "Why not?"

We walk in and a pretty French woman welcomes us. Luckily, she knows English, otherwise we'd be screwed. She shows us that they have subs and coffee, so we get some. As we eat, I look out the window and watch the people pass by. I'm thinking I love Paris. When we finish, we walk outside and take in more sights. We pass cute little shops and boutiques, but I really want to go to the Eiffel Tower. Cameron picks up on my mood and then grins, "You wanna go to the Tower?" I nod, ecstatically. He laughs and then grabs my hand, "Lets go!"

It's like 6 now, and we are heading to the tower. When we arrive, I marvel on how big the Eiffel is. Woah. We go get tickets and then head to the elevator. "You know." Cameron says as we head upward, "They don't let the people use the stairs, I think it's because they don't want people hurting themselves." I nod, where did he get that from? I shrug and we continue to climb to the top. Paris has begun to light up and I absolutely adore it. I look around, no one is here. that's surprising. As it starts to get darker I just stare, I watch the people, who look tiny, pass, the cars drive away, the lights turn on. Oh, I could watch this forever. Cameron and I just stare, and honestly this is all I need. About twenty minutes pass, and daylight is falling fast. The city glows even brighter as the sun continues to disappear. I notice Cameron staring, and I turn. "Yes?" I ask and he grins, but he licks his lips slightly. I move closer to him, "Whatcha thinking about?" He bites his lip, slowly, "Us." I blush slightly and then I move closer and wrap my arms around his neck. "Oh really?" I say and he presses himself against me. "Yup." He says and grabs my waist. I look up at him, "And what were you thinking about, when it comes to us?" He smiles and looks away,"I was thinking, how much we work together. I think we were meant to be together." I blush slightly and he smiles at me. He presses me up against the railing, the railing that separates us from life and death. "You're so perfect." He growls and he looks me up and down. He brushes his hands over my sides, light as moth wings. His eyes are full of lust, and I feel myself losing every breath. "Just kiss me." I mumble and he doesn't hesitate to smash his lips to mine. We kiss for a minute, but I can tell he wants something. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and I quickly do the same. He cups my face and presses me harder against the railing. I moan as I feel the iron collide with my back. I lightly pull at Cameron's hair, and he buckles a bit, satisfying me. We pause and take a breath, and Cameron stares at me. He moves his mouth right next to my ear and mumbles, "I love you." He then slides his hand under my shirt slightly, and rests his hands on my stomach. He looks at me and smiles, then lets go. He steps back, and then takes my hand.