Chapter 51

Is it Saturday? I feel like it's been forever since I've updated, even though I'm on schedule.

*Your POV*

I feel hollow. I shake my head, and I get off of my bed. I sit down on my desk chair, and I sigh deeply. Why did he forget? How could he forget one of the most important days of my life? It was a special birthday too, the one I turned 18, the one where I could spend it with the guys. I hear the door open, and Matthew walks over. "Are you alright?" I shrug, "I don't even know." He nods, and I stand up. I wrap my arms around him and pull him in for a hug. "Thanks Matthew." I mumble into his jacket. "Thanks for remembering, and throwing me that hella cool party, and for going with me to see the dolphins, and..." I take in a sharp breath, "Everything." He smiles, "You are very welcome." I place a hand on the back of his neck. "I mean it you know." He nods, "I know." He looks at me, and I feel a glow. He leans in and kisses me. Without hesitation, I kiss him back. He sets his arm on my waist and pulls me into him. I grab collar of his jacket and kiss him harder. He deepens the kiss, and I feel those fireworks.

*Cameron's POV*

I need to apologize to her, or maybe get Matt to convince her I'm a half-decent boyfriend. I walk up the stairs, and rehearse what I'm going to say to her. I am going to make her feel her alright again. I open the door slowly, and see her. And Matthew. Making out. I feel my blood boil. Matthew was on my side, and not thirty minutes after our argument, he's kissing her. I turn and slam the door behind me.

*Your POV*

I stop kissing him when I see Cameron out of the corner of my eye. I widen my eyes and I hear a door slam. I turn and stare at the door. I stare blankly, and I feel guilty. I shouldn't have kissed Matthew. Matthew turns to me, "I am really sorry." I shake my head, "It's fine, really." "I'm going to try to talk to him," Matthew says, "And apologize." Matthew then runs downstairs and I follow.
-

-

-

-

"I'm sorry!" Matt shrieks as Cameron screams at him again. Cameron picks up something and hurls it at Matt. I see it smack his face and Matthew looks at it, "YOU FUCKING HIT ME WITH A PANCAKE!" Cameron then starts yelling at him again, and it gets hard to watch. I walk out, "Cameron calm down! Matt came down here to try to be the good guy, and you are hitting him with his favorite food and pounding him with insults!" Cameron turns, "Well maybe if he didn't kiss you. AGAIN! I am starting to have a problem with you fucking kissing him back!" I shake my head. Matt looks ready to blow, so I grab his hand. I lead him upstairs, and I sigh. It's still late, my birthday party only ended two hours ago. It's ten, so I pull Matthew into my bed with me. I cuddle against him, and close my eyes. I hope this will just blow over tomorrow like a passing storm.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Jordan. You might want to see this." Matthew says and points to the porch. I look out the window and see Cameron and another girl kissing, well more like swallowing each other's tongues. I shake my head, but my fists clench. "Are you alright?" He asks and I shake my head, "Why would he-?" Matt sighs, "To make you jealous." I nod, "It stings." Matt nods, "Yeah, it does." I need to make Cameron jealous now. Bad blood. I take Matt's hand and lead him downstairs. I make breakfast, and when I'm done, I serve it to Matt and I. I sit on the counter, and watch Matt. He's adorable, and I smile when he picks up his pancake and mutters, "You turned against me, but I'm still gonna eat you." I turn and set my plate in the nearby sink. I look at Matt, honestly he's perfect. He smirks and quickly presses his lips to mine. He deepens the kiss and I run my hands through his hair. I hear a door open, and I hope it's Cameron. I kiss Matt harder. He grips me tight, and I hear the footsteps pass. I stop the kiss and smile at him, "You're a great kisser by the way." He laughs and picks me up off the counter. "Can I call you mine?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't know. That depends." He sighs, "What do I have to do?" I look away, "Treat me right."