Chapter 41

*Matthew's POV*

I scream for a nurse, but no one comes. I hurry to her side and she still lays there, but her heartbeat is still racing. "Help." I whisper. It continues to beep and beep and beep. Her chest stops moving and then...

I scream. "NO!" I grab her and hold her tight against me. The monitor keeps beeping and beeping. "No please!" I say and she stops moving. The monitor keeps beeping and I frantically search for a sign. A sign of her living.

Her eyes fly open. She breathes in deeply with her mouth open. She sees me and she wraps her arms around me. She kisses me. I feel so relieved. I am unbelievably happy. I slip my tongue into her mouth and she agrees. We are soon making out. In my opinion, this is the best greeting ever. Cameron. Oh shit. They're dating. If he found out.....

We break away and she sets her arms around my neck. "Matt." She breathes heavily. Her eyes close and I grab her firmly on the shoulders. "No, no you're not leaving me. Again." I tell her, sternly. She smiles and looks back at me, "No. I need. Cameron." I nod and let go of her. "Don't go back to sleep!" I tell her and race out of the room.

She's awake. I smile and I can't keep it from my face. I love her. I love her and she's awake. I rush into Cameron, literally. I slam into him, smiling like a fool. "He's smiling." He says, shocked. "C'mon!" I almost shout. I run, and he races after me.

I open the door and she sits...awake. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE AWAKE!" He yells and runs over to her. His lips collide with hers and they soon begin making out. Normally, I would feel pain, but I'm so happy for them. United. After three months of nothing. She's awake. They continue to kiss until she gasps for air. He smiles and hugs her. The doctors come in and shove him off her and take her away. They wheel her out into the hallway and Cameron and I run along side her. "I love you!" Cameron yells and she smiles and waves. "I love you too! See you soon!"

-

-

-

3 hours later

-

-

-

-

-Cameron's POV-

She sits upright in her bed, reading. I walk over to her and sit beside her. She glances up and smiles. "Hey Cameron." She says and I feel myself melt. It's been three months since she's said that to me. "Hey." I reply and take her hand. "I'm really glad you're back." She gives a small smile, "Yeah. Me too." I scooch closer to her, "Do you know how long you were gone?" I ask her and she shrugs. "I didn't know I was." I soften, "Well. You were in a coma for 3 months." Her eyes widen. "Oh my gosh." She says and I nod my head. "You're back now." I say, "And that's all I could ask for." She smiles again and I lean in to kiss her.

She slips her tongue into my mouth and I accept, and reply. I slide closer to her and sit on the bed. I then slide on top of her and she sighs through the kiss. She runs her hands through my hair and I exhale. I've missed this, so much. She stops the kiss and smiles. "I've missed ya." She says and laughs. I nod, "I talked to you every day." Her face becomes serious, "Really?" I nod, "Really."

We walk out of the hospital hand in hand. I'm glad she finally got discharged. We exchange smiles and I see a figure run up to us. It comes closer and closer until it reveals a smiling Matt. "You're out!" She grins, "Out of hell." I laugh.

*Your POV*

Cameron laughed at my comment. I honestly don't remember a lot about the past three months. I mean I didn't expect I would, but still. Cameron said he talked to me every day, that's...amazing. Cameron tugs on my shoulder as Matt smiles at me. Cam leans closer to my ear and whispers, "Let's go somewhere together." I feel his breath on me and I get shivers. Cameron tells me he's going back inside to sign a paper or something, so it's just Matt and I. Matt grins and then tackles me with a hug. He holds me and begins to rock me. I rest my head on his shoulder and he sets his on mine. He whispers in my ear, "I'm so glad you're back." I smile a little, "Me too."

Cameron comes back and we break apart. "So where are we going?" I ask and be grins, "Just dress like you usually do." I nod as we walk back into this house I've never seen before. I get attacked by the guys with hugs and kisses. I nod and wonder why they're still here after three months. Aren't they still touring? Cameron seems to read my thoughts, "No. The tour ended last month. They've been staying here for the past couple weeks. This is my uncles house, but they've let us live in it because you know, you've been in the hospital." I look around, it's medium size. I like it, it's like my house. Cozy. I walk to the upstairs and find my room. It has a sign that has my name on it. I look around and the other guys all have rooms too. I walk into mine and I see my suitcase on the bed. I smile and pick out an outfit for tonight and head downstairs. I laugh at the guys, who are currently having a pillow fight. I watch as Cameron leaps and then slams the pillow down on Matt's head. Matt retaliates by jumping on his back and then beating him over the head with a pillow. The other guys join in and I watch as Cam falls to the ground. Matt then places one foot on Cameron's back and screams, "WE HAVE WON THIS BATTLE!" And then tosses the pillow onto Cam's back and walks into the kitchen.

I wait until everyone's gone and help Cameron off the ground. He laughs and then kisses me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his waist. He makes a funny face and then kisses me again. I laugh through the kiss and he sticks out his tongue. I giggle and I hear Jack Gilinsky yell from the kitchen, "HEY JORDAN GET IN HERE AND MAKE US FOOD!" I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen and help the guys with dinner.

After I'm done I go upstairs and into my room. I hear a knock and look at a boy with blonde highlights and piercing blue eyes. "Nash." I breathe and he bites his lip. I get up from my bed and walk over to him. He sighs and I hurry up and slam into him. I hug him tight and he holds me against him. I hear him sniff and I feel myself tearing up. "I..." Nash mutters through my hair, "I still love you." I cry into his shirt, I don't even know why. Why am I so upset now? "Nash...I..." I say, "I don't know what to say." He begins to cry, "You...you don't know how hard it..." He chokes up, "You don't know how hard it was without...without you." I grip him tighter, "Without...me?" I ask quietly. He nods, "Without you...I feel....broke." I feel a stab in my heart. "I'm, I'm sorry." I mutter and he still grips me. I do miss him...but I have Cameron. Suddenly Matt comes to mind. Why? I remember making out with Matt and I feel guilty. Nash kisses my cheek and I push him away. He sighs, "You know nothing makes me happier...and sadder...than you." I feel hurt. "Maybe you should go." I say, angrily. His eyes show sadness and then he lets go of me, turns, and leaves.

I throw myself onto my bed. Does he care? I don't even know. I don't.

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter! Love ya guys!