sneak peek

*edit*  I started this a long time ago as well as finished it a long time ago,

I just wanted to say the first few chapters are bad grammar wise they get somewhat better throughout it, this was my first ever fic and i was VERY young when I wrote this. please keep that in mind.

I never hard core proof read, therefor understand I'm not gonna fix anything
WARNINGS-

-gayaffffff

-smut

-rape
i in no way support the act of sexual assault it is not meant to be glorified this story is about HEALING. national sexual assault hot line 1-800-656-4673 contact someone if your in need

-sexual harassment

-language

-i update randomly no schedule

sneek peek-pov???

"hyung!"

Someone pushed me and next thing I know is I'm on the ground no longer facing the gunman I was protecting the other members from. I heard a bang and next thing I know... Jungkook my precious makane is on the ground with a pool of blood around him and security has already tackled that sick bastered who had just shoot my kookie.

"No nono no " I crawl over to kookie and cradle him ?? rush's over to put pressure on his bullet wound. You can hear ?? and ?? screaming and crying slurred words out through the sobs "jungkookie g-get up please your gonna be o-okay" ?? yelled. "Hobi get them out of here now they cant see this" ?? says ?? who was kneeling on the ground hand clasped over his face nodded and brought the 95line out of the dance practice room that we had thought was safe.

Next thing I know I here ?? hyung say something through his clenched jaw "you fucking sick fuck" he looks so scary a blank face with tears falling slowly. Next thing I see is a blur because I'm trying to help kook, all I see is ?? run towards the already handcuffed man and tackle him to the ground and punch him repdetly, "you h-hurt my fucking kookie" punch "go to hell" punch after punch after punch till the police pulled him off all that bitch did was smirk. I was going to go beat the shit out of that sick fuck next before Kookies head moved in my lap I feel him move slightly so I look down.

"h-hyung?" he barley whispers

"h-hyung I-it hurts"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

. I'm sorry if their is grammar errors you see I would write this on my laptop but my brother decided to throw it off our second floor, so I'm using my tablet ,I already have a whole draft for this story. yoooooo dudes hobies mixtape is coming out next Friday march 2nd I'm soooooo pumped!!

-t.e.c