+°Namjoon°+

Warning- smut

Jungkooks pov

It was night time, I was pretty sure all my hyungs where asleep.

I stayed up working on my song I got to produce this album, I was so excited when Namjoon, Yoongi and hobi hyung had told me they talked to Si-Hyuk hyung and they had decided to let me work on a song I want, the topic being how we bangtan would show people how to love themselves.

And I had experienced that myself because of bangtan I was starting to love myself.

I had most of the words down besides the rap verses which my hyungs would do and some words I just needed to flip around to get to sound right.

"I'll show you , so show me." I sang not worrying about making any noise since I was in my closet.

"Hmmm that doesn't seem right." I said sticking my bottom lip out thinking.

Knock knock knock

I hear someone knock on my door causing me to jump not expecting it.

"Kook?" I hear the voice of Namjoon hyung say.

"Come in!" I yelled to no avail I sighed.... "Right sound proof" I said to my self getting up and opening the door.

"Hey kook what are you doing its late." He said looking down at me concerned.

"I'm working on magic shop." I said leaning in and peaking his plump lips before turning around and walking back to my bed where I felt Joonie hyung sit behind me on and back hug me well resting his head on my shoulder and reading the paper.

"Can you sing it for me babe so I know how it sounds." Namjoon hyung said breaking the silence.

"You’ll be alright, oh, this here is the Magic Shop~ I'll show you, so show me i'll show you, so show me
I'll show you so show me
Show you show you.''I sang leaning my head on joons head.

"It's really good kook and I love the lyrics!" He said making me smile, after all my biggest idol, the person who made me join bts just told me I did well.

(Lol sry I ad to)

"But I think we need to change something..." He said causing my heart to drop. Oh.

"Nothing much tho, at least not yet for now just try and sing "so show me I'll show you" instead." Namjoon hyung said causing me to smile and nod.

"So show me I'll show you, so show me I'll show you.... Is that good-" I cut my self off with a yawn.

"That was so good!"he said kissing my neck from where he was seated still behind me.

"But you seem sleepy baby maybe you should take a shower, I need one to actually." Namjoon hyung said removing his arms from my waist as the bed lifted up indicating that he had stood up.