°Glass°

(me reading y'all s comments last chap)
Third pov

The rest of the day was spent with babying jungkook and watching movies and eating junk food.

"Okay I'm gonna go make some dinner im sick of take out!" Jin said standing up and starting to walk tworkds the kitchen.

"Oh... Can I help?!" Jungkook said squeezeing out of the grip of Namjoon who had fallen asleep.

"Sure baby." Jin said stoping for the younger to catch up, once he did jin wrapped him arm around the younger small waist and walked to the kitchen with him.

Once they arrived jin went to the fridge to see what they had, "...hmm we haven't gone shopping in a long time so we only have a few things, how about we go American and eat pasta...or is that Italian." Jin said more towards himself at the end.

"Mmmkay." Jungkook said as he got the supply's.

"Okay kook we only have a small amount of noodles so please don't waist any." Jin said as he started to cook the sauce.

Jungkook hummed in response as he asked jin what to do with the noodles which Jin replied with, "Just put some butter in and mix it in that glass bowl."

Jungkook poured the noodles in careful not to lose any because that's all they had. Once he got It in he started to mix it carefully.

Jungkook jumped when he heard glass shatter and heard Jin dropping the F bomb.

He looked over and saw a glass cup of water had fallen and when he saw the glass shattered all he could think about was how much that looked like the glass he used when he really tried to kill himself.

Jungkook pov
I bang my fist on the mirror my hand red from how hard I was hitting it and it shatters.
-
...I can't wait so I drag the glass over my once healed arm and it's deep, but not deathly yet I'll save that for when I'm in the water.
-
"What the fuck jungkook DAMMIT!"
-
"W-what won't you let me die!"

"Jungkook?!"

I come back to my sense's and see the noodles I was previously mixing on the ground and all my bandm-boyfriends looking at me worried as i had a few tears falling.

"Don't move baby there's glass all around you." Namjoon said as I stood frozen.

"Oh my god im so sorry Jin hyung , I didn't mean to I'm so s-"

"It's okay Hun I know it's not your fault I'm not mad please stop crying." Jin said as he sweeped the floor till there was no more glass and Taehyung was first to run over and hug me I flinched a little at the fast movement.

Namjoon walked over and took me from Taehyung and walked me to the living room, "what was that all about baby?" Namjoon said pulling me close as I snuggled even closer to his touch.

"When Jin broke the glass it was kind of a trigger like when I get called that pet name." I said as I played with his long fingers.

"Hmmm can you tell me what happened?" He said squeezeing me a little to reassure me I was safe with him.

"Um.. it was the night he...he first r-raped me and it was before did but he had showed me the pictures of you guys and the pretty girl and he told me you guys d-didn't love me any more and already m-moved on and I broke some glass and, and this happened , before he you know..." I said sticking my arm out and the long line going against my skin.

"Oh baby..." Namjoon said as he pulled me on his lap and placed his head on my shoulder hugging me tightly.

"...I'm so so sorry all that happened to you it hurts me knowing someone I love got so damaged, I will never let you get hurt again and I will love you unconditionally." He said making me tear up and tightly hug back till he pulled away and fondly stared at me.

I smiled and leaned in to slightly peck his lips but he was quick to deepen it, still being gentle of course.

He started to kiss a little more rough as I felt his hands slip to my waist and him fastly move his lips up and down.

I feel my eyes start to tear up and I suddenly get very scared but don't wanna embarrass myself and pull away so I stop kissing back and feel him attack my lips , reminding me to much of Jun-ho as I pull away and start to cry.

"Ohmygod! Kookie w-what happened? I'm sorry did I hurt you?!" Namjoon asked as I could sense the worry and regret laced in his voice.

I shake my head and try to get words out but I cant, because I'm so ashamed of myself, if a slightly rough kiss given to me by the man I love makes me scared, will I ever be able to do anything intimate again.

"Baby please your scaring me, please what did I do?" Namjoon ask looked broken at the fact he thinks it's his fault.

My cries slow down enough for me to talk ,"N-nothing H-hyung it's just i-i can't even have a r-rough kiss without t-thinking abo-about him!" I say between hiccups.

"Awe baby I'm so sorry, I promise you one day you won't be scared, I promise you one day we will show you how to love not hurt. I promise baby." He said hugging me again.

After a while of sitting on the couch with Namjoon hyung and jimin and hoseok hyung who had later joined us as Taehyung was helping Jin hyung, and yoongi hyung was asleep on the couch with us.

"Yoongi wake up sleeping beauty!" Jin yelled walking in the room.

He barely moved as a response,

"Will you do the honors kookie?" Jin asked me knowing I'm the only one he won't kill.

"Mhmmhm!" I say as i crawl over to him and pounce on him,

"Hyunggg~ wakey wakey." I say moving side to side well griping his shoulders so he's slightly moving as well.

He opens his eyes and looks at me with bitch face for about five seconds until he hops up and swichs our position so now he's on top of me.

"How dare you wake Min Yoongi up!" Yoongi playfully said with his gummy smile as I giggled when he started to attack me with little kisses everywhere.

"Okay okay enough, yoongi I need you to go to the store and get some groceries." Jin hyung said pushing yoongi hyung off me.

"Ughhhhhhhh why me?" He complained standing up.

" Because Yoongi you did nothing to help today the 95 line and hobi helped me clean the mess and namjoon took care of kook well you slept!" Jin hyung lectured and yoongi just gave in and agreed to go well looking mad.

"Okay fine just let me go to my room and get a jacket." He said before grumpily walking off.

I felt bad knowing none of this would be happening if I didn't break the bowl.

So I hop off the couch and run to Yoongi hyungs room,

Well I'm running over before I even get to his room I run into him ,literally running into him,

"Oof kook what are you doing?" He said grabbing my shoulders so he wouldn't fall.

"HyungcanIpleasegowithyou?!" I fastly said.

"Heh? What? speak slowly baby." He said.

" Can I please go with you I feel bad! It's my fault we need more dinner!" I complain.

''I don't know Jungkook, with jun-ho still being out there I don't th-"

"Please, I feel like I'm a burden hyung like all I've been doing is messing up, please let me help you hyung." I said looking up at him my big doe eyes on display.

"Fine."

Geesh guys I'm worried yall are gonna find where I live and kill me, aggressive lil readers I have all the hate and anger coming from y'all last chap.

But lolololol next chap huh;)

Also this chapter and next chapter was an idea given to me by rabidkayd he's a reader and one of the fanboys who found kook! Also you should go to his account right there and read this new 8th member ff he just published it's good and called "broken"

-t.e.c.