°i need you°

Lil meow meow+ not proof read fuc u if u want proper spelling and grammar
Jungkook pov

I wake up with expecting to have a shooting pain come from my bum but it seems the horrid pain from two days ago has lowered.

These past two days Jun-ho had only walked in this room three times. Once to get all the glass out of my room once to beat me and once to force me to eat stale bread, saying thats all I deserved because I was no better than a bum on the street.

He's not wrong.

I had taken 12 showers since he raped me I tried to wash all the germs off me, I was so mad at myself how coukd i let him rape me?

I wanted to die but he had taken every sharp object from my room.

I don't know why he wanted me alive so bad he was a reason I was dying inside.

Well he's the reason I was pushed over the edge after hanging by a string.

My shirt was torn after that had happened so I was stuck wearing dirty jeans and no shirt which means my bruises and gross now infected wound was on show along with my visible rib cage.

I walked over to where the one small empty plastic cup was and went to the bathroom to fill it with water.

I turned the sink nob a loud squeak echoing throughout the silent house.

I noticed Jun-ho is actually barley home and when he is its at home random times.

I don't know what he dose out their and quite frankly I don't care.

I gulp down the untasteful tap water until I hear the door slam open causing me to choke on the water.

I start coughing and my vision becomes blurry from the tears welling up.

By the time I blink my tears away and clear my throat I realise he's in here causing me to cover my body and scuttle back till I hit the wall.

"Hey baby boy." He says with a devise smirk plastered on his face.

I gulp and shutter at his tone of voice.

I know what's coming.

He starts to walk towards me after slowly closing the door .

I try to press myself as close to the wall as I can to further the distance from that monster.

I feel my body start to shake as he's only feet Infront of me.

"Baby boy I was just going through my gallery and saw all the old pictures I took of you.." he said now inch's away from me a smirk still plastered on his face.

"...You weren't as skinny and ugly as you are now but damn seeing that turned me on." Jun-ho says well tracing his finger over my bony rib cage causing me to whimper at the skin to skin contact.

He was about to lean in and what I assume kiss me but his phone went off.

He released a deep sigh before taking a step back and answering it.

"What chuck I'm busy." Jun-ho says well listing to what ever 'chuck' was saying.

"Oh.." Jun-ho said a smirk making its way to his face.

"We don't have to do that and waste the money tomorrow night I have something better and way more fun than some strip club we can play with this one." Jun-ho says well looking at me up and down.

I feel shivers run through my vains as I pray that he's not thinking about. bringing people here to 'play with me'.

"Okay see you tomorrow." He says hanging up.

He looks at me and grins well stepping back causing me to let out a relived breath.

"I was gonna have some fun with you but I think I'll wait till tomorrow so you can be nice and tight for our guests." Jun-ho say smiling at me.

"N-no please." I whisper

He lets out a laugh and steps forward towards me grabbing my face the smile leaving his lips.

"Don't tell me what to do baby boy." He said squeezeing my face so tight I felt my teeth digging into my cheeks.

I whimper nodding my head hoping he'll let go.

He laughs again and releases me causing me to fall to the ground.

"See you tomorrow baby boy we'll have so much fun." He said before walking out and slamming the door causing be to jump and release the tears that where threatening to fall.

''hyungs p-please I-i need you." I say before crying myself to sleep on the cold hard floor.

Another shit short chap filler.
No I'm not one of those authors who gonna let you know how my life is doing expecting pity bc fuc y'all my life is to sad for ur eye balls. \__°^°__/ but I will let you know that On a scale 1-10 it's a eleven how much I wanna shoot myself rn.

On a brighter note look my Annabell doll came in so imma show off!!

I also got my yoonkook blog featured on army amino!

Okay real talk thank yall sm i got 12k+ views and 700+votes I love y'all sm thank uuuu it made me smile on my bitch day<3

-t.e.c