°baby boy?°

Third pov

"I'll be going you may walk in and if their are any problems when he wakes up just press that red button next to his head." Dr Kim says bowing to Si-Hyuk and walking away.

Si-Hyuk opens the door slowly and places his finger over his mouth well holding it open for the members who quickly yet quietly walked in.

Once their eyes saw what once was their baby they all wanted to start screaming.

He was covered in big purple blueish bruises and had cuts littered on his arms and face (not like he cut himself)  on his face he had this big gash across his face. That must have been what the doctor was talking about... 'If his face was that bad how bad was his back' they wondered.

"Oh god." Si-Hyuk whispered then quickly pulled himself together to talk to the boys.

"Okay guys just sit down he'll be up soon the doctor said." Si-Hyuk said as the member's started to sit down well he himself went over and held jungkooks hand.

"Hey kooks, I'm so sorry this happened...maybe if I had better security or maybe if I would have treated Jun-ho better in the past non of this would have had to happen... But it's not the time to dwell on what could have happened sadly your hurt but you are going to be okay i promise." Si-Hyuk whispered In jungkooks ear before running his hand through his hair and walking over to the zombie like looking boys sitting down.

"Okay boys I'm so sorry but I have to get back to the company I need to figure out the schedules and how to cancel and re-schedule everything and what I'm supposed to tell the puplic... Trust me I wanna stay but I can't and I woul- "

"Its okay hyung go do what you got to do we will text you in how kookies doing." Namjoon said standing up and hugging Si-Hyuk.

" okay thank you guys stay safe and take care of our Kookie I'll be back in about a week or so. " Si-Hyuk said before saying his good byes and leaving with a sad smile on his face.

After a few hours all the members had drifted to sleep waiting for Jungkook to wake up.

So not even Jimin could hear the cry's coming from Jungkooks sleep.

"P-please" Jungkook whimpers

Jungkook pov

"Hey baby boy ready to play a game... Oooo imma fuck you so good and no prep just how I like it." Jun-ho said standing over me naked as he bends down to rip off my underwear.

" Nooo! NOOO  p-please n-no-not again pleaseee! " I cry as I try to struggle out of his grip but it's to late he has me naked and flips me over on my stomach.

"P-please" I whimper as he alinges himself in front of me and next thing I know he ...

He roughly slams into me.

"Ahhhhhhh NOOOOOO!" I yell in pain

Third pov

"Ahhhhhhh NOOOOO! no p-please!" Jungkook yells out loud from his nightmare .

All seven boys awake at the sound of Jungkooks cry's for help, they all quickly run to the maknaes side concerned as to why he's screaming and crying.

"S-STOPP!" Jungkook yells again and finally Jin pushed the others aside and approaches the younger .

"Hey shhhh, shhhh baby it's okay wake up it's just us come on its okay shhhh." Jin quietly whispers as Jungkooks cry's become quiter.

"There ya go baby good boy come on why don't you wake up come on kookie." Jin says running his fingers through the youngers hair.