°shit°

(A/n this is what y'all voted for Yoongi won and now Yoongi is the reason jungkook runs away and now it will haunt him for life. Grrrr y u gotta pick Yoongi making me write bad ab my otp:()
Yoongis pov

"...And also remember I used to cut myself...? Never saw me needing special care!!"

I froze. Shit!

I imidetley brought my hands up to my hair and pulled at my blond locks.

"Joon" I whisper and look up. He's looking at me like I killed his dog rap mon.

"What the fuck Yoongi hyung?!" Namjoon says in a hushed harsh tone. Emphasizing the word hyung almost in a mocking tone.

i let out a groan before looking up at my leader with apologetic eyes.

"I-i didn't mean it." I truly didn't. I don't know what came over me. I was just so worried that something happened to Jungkook but then it was just some dream of his, then Namjoon dropped his formality and yelled at me in front of kook. And then I just started to think how just because I spoke a little rude to Jungkook I got yelled at because he's ' too fragile'. I was fragile and I didn't ever need any of this....

Of course they helped me through it. Especially kookie. Without them I'd probably be dead.

And jungkooks so sensitive.

Oh my God what did I do.

Namjoon scoofed at me.

"Do you think he heard me?" I ask

" I d-" Namjoon was cut of by a half asleep Hoseok who must have been woken up by Namjoons yelling.

"What's happening ?I heard yelling?" Hobi asked in a groggy voice.

"Jungkook came into the room sobbing and when we asked him he said Jun-ho was coming to get him and when he asked why he just kept asking us to protect him. Then Yoongi told him not to freak us out with non important problems and he ran out." Namjoon explained and I was to ashamed to look up.

" And then genius over here brought up how he used to cut and how he never needed that much attention. But I don't think jungkook heard that. " Joon fisnished off.

I sheepishly looked up and saw Hobis mouth a gap .

"HYUNGG!" He yelled I just stared at him.

"Do you think he heard? " Hobi asked.. Oh God I sure hope not.

Before I could say anything I heard a loud yell,

"Yahhhhh why is the front door open?!" Jin yelled walking into the kitchen where we all were.

My heart dropped and I snapped my head up before running, yes min Yoongi running. I ran to Kooks room and busted (a/n a nut he busted a nut jk jk *sprays holy water*) open the door.

"Kookie!!!" I yelled to be met with a empty room.

Shit.

I ran to the bathroom praying he was in their and didn't run out that door.

"Jungkook!!!!" I ran through the door, empty.

Shit

"Yoongi hyung what the hell are you doing?!" Jimin asked now all the members surrounding me.

I dropped to the floor and let out a scream before I punched the ground. Again and again and again.

Jin hyung cupped my hand and rubbed my back then looked up to Namjoon.