°how to love°

Taehyung pov

It's been two days since the incident.

And not much has happened, Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung got into a fight at  the hospital, Jungkook was very flinchy around us for about a day but quickly got over that.

We have had to remind him many times he was never gonna be hurt by Jun-ho again, and that we would protect him which slowly was working.

It was currently night time and I was in the living room with my boyfriend and the rest of them except yoongi who was sleeping in his room because of staying up last night with jungkook after he had a nightmare.

I look down and see my babys half asleep head on my lap well his legs where sprawled over Hobi hyung.

"Baby Jin hyungs bringing dinner in soon you can sleep after you eat ." I say playing with his hair.

"Mmmm not hungry." He says hiding his face in my lap.

"Baby you know the rules no skipping meals for you." I say, even though he has gained a good amount of weight back but still not is usual weight.

"Okay" is all I get in response from the sleepy boy.

"Baby did you really not get any sleep last night?" I ask a little concerned.

"No, the nightmare was really bad." He said opening his eyes to look at me.

I give him a sad smile before leaning down and peaking his lips but surprisingly he trys to deepen the kiss surprising me to where I pull back.

"O-oh sorry hyung it's ju-'' he starts before I cut him off with my lips going against his gently.

Once I pull away his smile turns to a frown.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Remember before all this shit happened you guys actually used to kiss me roughly and would have...fun with it?.." He said gaining the attention of the others in the room.

"... Isn't it sad that because I'm such a baby my own boyfriends can't have fun neverless even touch me... " He said his eyes turning glassy in my lap.

"...Why do you all wanna be with someone so afraid?" He ask voice cracking.

I saw him about to say something else but before he had the chance i was quick to pull him up and give him a big hug, not as worried about the wounds considering they are all almost healed.

"Shush shush shushhhh kookie you know that's nonsense we love you so so much." I say and before I even Know it jungkooks snached out of my arms causing him to let out a cute yelp.

I look to see who took my baby and it was none other than Jin hyung who must have walked in.

"Awe baby you should know that's not all we care about, we want you to feel comfortable and happy over anything else." Jin said kissing Jungkooks nose

"Plus I truly hope we can help you get through your fear so you know what it's like to be loved in that way." Namjoon said standing up and hugging Jungkook and jin more Jungkook.

Soon all of us where in a group hug telling our baby he's always gonna be safe with us.

"Hyungs?" We heard our baby squeak from the hug, causing us to all pull away.

"Yes bun?" Hobi hyung said.

"C-can you teach me how to love? I don't wanna be scared any more."

Short chap ik:/I have a oof announcement 😬

Okay so I feel kinda bad bc so many ppl had picked jimin as the choice for first sex with kook,

But I honestly don't think I'm gonna do jimin or Taehyung, not bc have anything against the ship but bc i want kooks first to be someone more experienced and mature like Jin ,yoongi or Namjoon.

Oki that's it love uuu
🖤
-t.e.c.