°gwb,ba°

Jungkooks pov

I slowly open my eyes blinking a couple times to get the morning blurriness out of my vision.

I yawn and move around a little only to feel arms wrapped around my waist.

I smile as I look down at the large veiny hands locked around my waist. I feel Yoongi hyungs warm breath tickle the back of my neck causing me to smile and lean into his hold as memories from last night flood into my mind.

Like how he brought me to the bathroom and set me into the bathtub well talking to me and making me laugh, then giving me some ibuprofen so it wouldn't hurt as bad when I woke up and carefully dressing me into my pajamas.

I smiled as i remembered how we cuddled before i fell asleep and how he wouldn't stop praising me.

I wanted to re pay him by making him a cup of coffee so I carefully snuck out of his grip and swung my legs over the side of the bed, but just as i took my first step I felt a shooting pain go through my lower reigen causing me to yelp and fall to the ground.

I hear Yoongi hyung move around almost like hes patting the bed trying to find me.

"Kook?" I hear his deep groggy morning voice say.

I feel so much pain just from that one step as I tried to muster up a big enough voice to tell Yoongi hyung I'm okay.

"Yes hyung?" I say still on the ground to scared to move.

"What are you doing down their?" He asked suspiciously.

"Um...well I..." I didn't wanna lie but I didn't want him to think I was weak.

"Oh shit.." I hear hyung say as he hops off the bed and walks over to me.

"...lemme guess it hurts to walk?" Yoongi said sliding his arms under my arms and helping me up to sit on the bed.

"Yeah..." I replied shyly.

"Sorry babe, if, ya know if I was to rough." Yoongi hyung said scratching behind his ear, which was one of his nervous habits.

"It's okay hyung, It was w-worth it." I said cheeks getting red.

Yoongi hyung replied with a gummy smile, then he hurriedly walked over to the pill bottle and grabbed me three tablets.

"Here you go kook, it should help with the pain." He said handing me the pills and a half drunken water bottle.

I smiled at him and threw my head back swallowing the pills.

"What time is it." I ask well Yoongi hyung plays with my hair.

"Hmmm I don't know I left my phone in my room last night." He replied walking over to my computer and clicking it a few times so it would show the time.

"I hope it's not to late the others might freak-" almost just on que I hear muffled banning coming from out side my room.

"Come on kookie let's go out there before they lose their shit." He said helping me up, luckily the pain has already mildly decreased.

As we make our way out of the closest and towards the door where I can hear the other mumbling to each other I stop in my tracks causing Yoongi hyung to stop as well and look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't want them to get mad at you or jealous of me and you hyung." I said desperately wanting to avoid any fights.

I see his gaze soften and he cups my face well slightly looking up at me.

"It's okay babe I can handle it, and they hopefully won't be to upset if at all." He said .

"Yah! We hear you two in there!" I hear Jin hyung yell.

I giggle and nod my head at my hyung as he unlocks and opens the door revealing five of my boyfriend's with worried looks.

"Morning hyungs!" I said smiling at them and quickly placing my hand over my neck where the Hickey was visible, well Yoongi walked me to the couch the other five following.

"Why were you in your room not Yoongis?"

"Why was the door locked?"

"Why is Yoongi helping you walk?"

I heard all these questions getting shoved in my face at once.

"Hyungs!" I slightly yelled as they all finally shut up.

"Can we sit down and talk about it." I said hand still on my neck where I knew the Hickey was visible.

I could sense they knew what was going on from the slight glares they were giving yoongi and the possessive looks they would give me well sitting down.

"Okay so what is it kooks?" Namjoon hyung says.

"Okay hyungs um well I really don't want you guys to get mad, I trust that you guys accepting I love all of you the same that you shouldn't be jealous and know no one here is favored." I say looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

"I promise I won't get mad baby." I hear hoseok hyung say as the rest agree with him, and Yoongis hands slip into mine and gives me a confirming squeeze.

I look up making sure I'm not covering my Hickey and say, " last night me and yoongi had sex."  I blurt out.

I see all my hyungs face drop into confused jealous looks. Causing me to feel bad for making them jealous and I look down.

I guess they must have kept it in like the good boyfriend's they are because all the sudden i feel multiple arms wrap around me and I receive multiple praises,

"Oh im so proud kookie "

"Baby I'm so happy"

"Is that a Hickey!?"
--

The rest of the day was spent as many others, jungkooks boyfriend's going out of there way to make him happy well Jungkook also tried his best to make them happy.

Even though neither of them really did have to try after all they were all head over heels in love with each other. (Only kook not eachOTHER don't get any ideas ot7 stans)

But later on that evening Namjoon phone rang and he was quick to pick it up after seeing it was their manager.

" I'll be right back" he said well carefully pulling Jungkooks asleep head off his lap as iron 2 man played in the background.

Once Namjoon hurriedly walked out if the room he awnsered the phone.

"Hello hyung?" He asked

"Namjoon-ah I wanted to talk to you about the army's who found Jungkook."

I like ot7 but not for dis book so I didn't mean to offend u up their^❤️

And im probably still gonna do the extra chap for each member with kook idk if y'all want smut or fluff tho or it changes for the members?

Also yes I wanted the title to me that I'm not high gwb,ba means something (it's a Eminem song)

Guess Who's Back, Back Again ... kookie is!

Also I miss my wife:(( ❤️ zucchini <3

-t.e.c.