°boyfriend°

(That's the pic for this chap bc they all look so hot then kook looks like a lil cute baby)
Third pov

"Why c-cant I be all of your baby's?"

All the members froze.

They had wanted Jungkook to be their's for years.

But all of theirs? Could they do that?

"I-im sorry that was stupid I -I just thought since I loved you all so much we could actually ya know date but it's du-" Before jungkook could finish Hoseok piped in.

"Kook I have been waiting years to have you."

Then Namjoon,

"Baby are you asking what I think you are because yes 1000 times yes."

Taehyung,

"Every time you smile every time you laugh every time you breath I want nothing more than to call you mine, my baby."

Yoongi,

"Bun I don't know how clear I've been in the past but I love you so fucking much."

Jimin,

"I would love for you to be my baby kookie I want nothing more to have your cute lil butt be mine."

Jin,

"Jungkook baby I want nothing more than to be able to call you my boyfriend not just my bandmate."

Jungkook looked at all his hyungs with wide glassy eyes full of amazement, oh how he had dreamed of this, this hyungs telling him that they want him.

"...R-really all of you?" Jungkook asked with his mouth a gape.

This had the members think, yes they wanted Jungkook but no they didn't want each other.

"Yes! Of course baby but I only want you not them if that makes sense..." Yoongi said and before any one else could say anything Namjoon cut in using his leader voice.

"Guys we need to have a meeting about this we need to talk it out before we make any rash decisions." Namjoon said standing up from the bed.

They all noded and agreed before all standing up ready to go to the living room where they have meetings.

"Uhh why?" Jungkook said not understanding why they couldn't just except him,was it something he did? Did they still have to talk about how they were in love with that pretty girl and guy?

Jungkook started to panic.

"D-do you not like m-me any more I'm sorry I'm sorry I know I'm n-not as pretty as her bu-"

"Woah woah woah her? Who's her?" Taehyung asked confused along with all the other members.

"Okay change of plans, meeting in jimins and Hobis room." Namjoom said sitting back down next to the fragile boy.

"The g-girl j-ju-jun-ho showed me she was s-sitting on yo-your lap and kissing yo-uur ear, a-and you all were so happy with me gone be-because she's prettier than m-me and h-he was handsomer th-than me." Jungkook said clearly having a panic attack from confessing his feelings and then believing he was denied.

"Hey shhh kook baby just breath come on its okay breath." Jin said soothingly rubbing his back.

Once Jungkook started to calm down and breath normally jimin was the first to say something.

"Jungkook I'm not sure how jun-hoe got those photos but it was all the perspective, that girl was a police officer we called into find you but she wanted us in a sexual way, she was flirting with us the whole time but we didn't like it one bit."