°Genophobia°

Warning- sexual activity

Third pov

It had been two weeks since Jungkook had told his boyfriends that he wanted to know what it felt like to be loved.

The company has told the media that bangtan would take a break for approximately two months for personal reasons.

In those two weeks jungkook had been smiling a whole lot more, his episodes from flashbacks gad only happened six times not counting dreams of course which happened almost every night.

But that was much better than the six every two days before.

The maknae could finally accept his boyfriends touch, they could touch his thighs and he wouldn't mind, they could touch his waist and even bum without him freaking out.

But the best improvement he had over come was he could kiss his boyfriends again, and not just a peck no he could kiss the members again.

Of course they still hadn't done anything sexual yet...yet.

Jungkooks pov

We had just had lunch and the rap line was out to go produce some songs because even though we were on a break they couldn't leave army's hanging with out new music to give once we come back.

Jin hyung and Taehyung and hobi hyung had decided to go talk to Si-Hyuk hyung about fan service well on break.

And Jimin hyung had volunteered to stay home with me, because I hate being left alone.

"Jimine?!" I yelled as I walked through the house.

"Jiminieee?!" I yelled again as I walked towards the living room hoping he was there.

Which I happily found a sound asleep Jimin.

I set my phone down and I walk over to my cute boyfriend.

I sit in front of him, criss cross on the ground and I stare at his beautiful features.

Sadly he scoots away from me so now hes facing the ceiling and not me.

So I quietly and carefully crawl onto the small couch with him, having no room to move or I'll fall.

I wrap my arms around his frame and lay my head on his chest and look up at him. So perfect.

He starts to move in his sleep and I can tell hes awaking. But I don't care I just continue to lay on his chest smiling up at him.

He slowly opens his eyes and let's his eyes adjust to the light before looking down at me and smiling.

"Hey baby what ya doing." He said looking at me still a little drowsy.

"Looking at my pretty, cute, handsome and perfect jimine."

He smiled at me and then did something that made me think he must have still been a little asleep or just not remembered he was on a small couch because he tried to roll on his side so he could look at me but it just resulted in my falling on the ground.

He is quick to look over the edge and make sure I'm okay, which I am.

"You okay baby? Sorry about that baby I forgot we where on a couch."

I give him a death stare.

"My butt hurts." Was all I said in reply.

It looked like a light bulb went off in his head as he smirked and then dramatically placed his hand over his forehead like a girl would before she would faint.