°run°

Jungkook pov

Beep beep

I groan from the sound of my phone notifying me someone texted me and lift my head up from hobis hyungs bare chest.

It has been Five days since I got home from the hospital. And each night I have slept with a different member. Not gonna lie I'm low-key happy I have an excuse to sleep with them every night. Makes me feel safe.

I look at Hoseok hyung and give him a soft kiss on his sharp jawline. Then reach over to my phone to see who's texting me at 8am on a Saturday.

My heart sinks at the message I receive.

Unknown number -
hey baby boy miss me? I missed you.

Sent at 8:46 am

What the fuck?

No.

No way.

He's been arrested. He can't be back!

Can he??

Without knowing it I must have been shaking and hyperventilating, causing a still cautious hyung to wake up in a panic.

"Hey hey kook-ah are you okay?!" He asked whisper yelling.

I snapped out of my trance and tried to assure Hobi hyung nothing was wrong.

I ended up convincing him and he helped me to the bathroom and stayed in the bathroom well I showered.

I'm not allowed to be in the bathroom by myself anymore. I should feel like a prisoner but believe it or not I wanna get better so I accept it. I wanna get better for my hyungs.

This would be the second time Hobi hyung was in the bathroom well I showered. This would also be the second time Hobi hyung decided to be my radio and rap his own rap parts.

Right now it's boy in luv.

"Daehakkkajido neorang gandamyeon cham jal gal geot gata
Ganadaramabasaa hakunamatata!" He practicaly yelled.

I let out a loud laugh and stuck my head out from the curtain well griping onto the shower bar because it still was a pain to walk on my own.

"H-Hobi hyung! Shut up that's the dumbest thing you could be rapping right now." I say between laughs and then dispersing back behind the curtain .

I go to grab the conditioner but well doing so it slips out of my wet hands, causing the shaving cream and razors along with my strawberry conditioner to plunge to the ground.

"Hey you okay in there?" Hobi hyung asked at this point he stopped singing the chorus of boy in luv.

I started at the floor, a razor blade had fallen out of the shaving razor.

"Kook?... Do I need to come in there?"  He asked snapping me out of it.

"N-no hyung haha I just dropped the shampoo." I said picking up the shampoo and shaving cream. Not the razor.

"Hmmm to bad- OKAY!"

"Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone, Say what you want
Say what you want!!!" He continues to sing the vocalist part of the song. Which would usually make me laugh.

But right now I had a razor in my hand.

And even though I want to get better. I suddenly feel like I need to cut in exchange for how much of a burden I've been. And how I hurt the hyungs.

But no I need to get better.

But I need to tech myself. And maybe pain is the only way.