°pretty°

Warning- non consent smut-ish thing happens(not rape)
*edit i once again in no way want to glorify this, what happens is horrible so TW

Jungkook pov

"Baby boy wake up." I hear awakening me from my sleep. Funny I don't even remember falling asleep.

I still haven't opened my eyes. I can't bring myself to it hurts to much my face my head my stomach wound and a few new ones all hurt so much.

I feel his fingers running through my hair. It makes me sick it should be one of my members... If only I didn't make them hate me... They all hate me now. And I deserve that.

"Wake up!" He spits with anger present in his voice.

He stops gently brushing my hair with his fingers and pulls my hair harshly lifting me up a little.

My eyes shoot open and I try to claw at his hands to make him drop me.

"I-im up i-m up, I'm sorry I'm s-sorry!" I cry In hopes he'll let me go.

" There we are. " he says with a menacing smirk then dropping me.

I yelp from the compact of the fall. Pain. I'm in so much pain.

Theirs no way it could get worse than this.

Oh how I spoke to soon.

"Get up." Jun-ho says I stare up at him trying to show him I don't think I can.

"Did I stutter?" He says Cleary annoyed .

I quickly shake my head. And try to find words but I'm beyond terrified.

"N-no I just d-dont think I can." I say ashamed of my self and look down.

"Awe baby boy..." He says bending down to my level.

"...Do you really think I care?" Next thing I know he's grabbing hold of my bruised arm and dragging me to a door but not the one he comes in and out of.

"I'm s-sorry please." I plead quietly because after yesterday I learned not to tell or try and fight back.

"Calm down baby boy I'm not going to hurt you yet. Right now we just need to get your hoe ass cleaned up. Your filthy." He said with a tsk at the end.

I felt shivers go down my spine when he said 'yet' what was he going to do?

I felt more bruises forming where his grip was to harsh as he dragged me to what I assumed was the bathroom.

He opened the door still tightly holding me around my upper arm and then he threw me to the corner of the small dirty bathroom as my back collided with the wall.

He smiled and crossed his arms before casually leaning against the closed bathroom door.

"Strip."

Panic filled over me as he eyed me up and down.

"W-what wh-why?!" I say fumbling over my own words as I struggle to not try and escape again.

"I said strip." He says as I can see his eye brows furrow in frustration.

"O-okay" I say barely above a whisper.

Considering I only had a pair of pants and under wear on I didn't have to much to strip.

I slowly stood up and made quick eye contact but once I saw his evil smile I automatically looked down to my dirty feet.

I brought my shaking hands to my pants and started unbuttoning and unzipping the pants, I slowly pulled them down and threw them off.