+°Seokjin°+

Third pov

Today was a boring day back in the dorm.

All of the rappers had gone to the studio to work on the new songs well the dance line went to the practice room to help with the new choro.

And that left Jin alone.

You see Jin loves being in bangtan more than anything, he met his best friends in the band, the people that support him and love him the most.

And he also met his lover.

He had been given the chance to have millions of girls around the world that know his name and have pictures of him on there walls.

But how many girls around the world have posters of just his face, not nearly as much that have Jungkooks or Taehyungs face I can tell you that.

Jin had always known this, always know he was the wink link, the bad dancer, the least talented voice, the old one.

Despite the members telling him other wise he knew it was true.

And today was just another example of that all the others where part of something the rap line the main vocals the dance line and what was he? The pretty face line? He knew that jungkook was more attractive he knew taehyung was more attractive so what was he to this group?

That was all he thought about well looking blankly into the TV screen that was playing some old drama.

He relased a loud sigh and decided to go take a shower to help him clear his head.

But that didn't help he just thought more and more about it. More how he wasn't as talented more on how he wasn't the best looking, more on how the group would sound the same if he was gone since he barely even sang.

This is when the member who always took care of the others well sick, always was strong for his younger members broke down into tears with no one there to hold him like he'd hold the others.

As he crouched down in the shower not knowing if he could stand without collapsing he couldn't even tell if it was water or tears streaming down his face as he released loud cries.

At this very moment Jungkook and jungkook alone walked through the front door.

"Hyungie I'm home early I even bought us some food!" The youngest yelled but to no response.

Jungkook jutted out his bottom lip hoping his hyung was somehwere in in the large dorm and that he hadn't left.

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook yelled well throwing off his shoes and walking deeper into the dorm.

Jungkook sets the food down on a near table and takes a couple steps into the dorm.

Right as he opened my mouth to yell for Jin hyung he heard the shower running.

"Oh so he's taking a shower." He said and smiled thinking he could suprise his hyung when he came out.

But just as he was about to take a step back he heard a loud sob erupt from the bathroom causing his eyes widen and for him to freeze.

No way that's Jin hyung. He thought, after all he'd only seen his oldest boyfriend cry maybe two times, so no way that was his hyung right?

He snapped out of it when he heard another loud sob come from the bathroom, he quickly walked over to the bathroom door the cries getting louder.

Jungkook didn't even knock he quickly fumbled with the door nob and opened the door to be met with closed curtents and louder sobs causing his heart to physically hurt.