°flashbacks°

(a/n this chap and the next one maybe two will be flashbacks each member has of j.k before things go dark jinkook&jikook in this chap)

Third pov

The day had gone by quickly yet horribly slowly for the boys who were still waiting in the waiting room. By now BTS had been all over the news after witnesses heard gunshots and saw Jeon Jungkook get pulled out of their building covered in blood and unconscious but Big hit had yet to make any statement on it.

The boys of BTS had barely spoke after their last chat it was now dark out and they decided to rest even though non of them were sleeping but just in thought of their precious baby boy.

Jins p.o.v

How long have we even been here sitting getting no awnsers, I just want to be their sitting with jungkook holding his hands telling him it's gonna be okay. You see the only thing I don't understand is why they won't let me in their, I'm sure I would be able to take care of him better than the dumb nurse's.
I start to think of jungkook and memory's of us messing around or me scolding him and Tae for something but I always loved my little bunny...

flashback-- jungkooks p.o.v

I promised to help hyung make the cake for our 3rd year anniversary. Well more like i broke Jin hyungs cake mixer and now he is making me help.

But in my defense I thought i could mix my strawberry shampoo and jimins peach conditioner in the mixer to make our own 2in1 shampoo and conditioner.

But 'noooooooo' it's breaks it.

"Jungkook get your cute butt down here or you don't get any of the cake" I heard Jin hyung yell from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I ran full speed into the kitchen met with him in his Mario apron well cracking eggs.

"Don't just stand their jungkook go mix the frosting with your hands" Jin said making sure I knew he was still mad about his mixer being broken.

I walked over to the bowl of light blue frosting and started mixing it faster and faster until it flew up on my face... "Agaga" I quickly went to wipe my face which wasn't the smartest idea because I had frosting on my hands as well. Causing my face to be now completely smeared with light blue color.

I caught my reflection in the mixing bowl causing me to laugh "Jin hyung I'm a Smurf hahahah" I said walking around the kitchen making grabby hands with my blue hands.

Jin looked up with complete shock written on his face. "Jungkook what did you do and how did you do!?"

I walked back over to the bowl to show jin that the bowls contents attacked me, but when I picked it up my slippery blue hands made it fall to the ground causing the icing Jin had stayed up the night before making in the bowl to spill all over the floor.

I slowly looked up to be met with a angry looking Jin "uhhhhh... Opps?"

" Yahhhh, what the hell kid?! "

"Hyungggg it's not that big of deal calm down we can get some store bought icing or frosting what ever it was... It's not like I meant it..." I said looking down fiddling with my blue covered fingers.

"Store bought? STORE BOUGHT?... We don't do store bought in my house-''

" our house hyung" this seemed to be an on going argument between Jin and Bangtan. Jin thought it was bascily his house since he cleaned and cooked and decided what furniture we bought. But we would always agree since he didn't pay for it it wasn't his.