°breaking°

Warning- in depth Rape & physical and mental abuse, self harm if ur not okay with this skip it, and remember i do not support any of this at all. what happens is a horrible thing and the point of this story is healing after something like this, not enjoying the pain)

Jungkooks pov

I hear a door from afar slam open and shut awaking me from my sleep.

I shot up, oh no I hope that's not him.

I had already tried to escape through the door that led out of the room but it was locked and I was to weak to break it.

I hear footsteps in the distance I don't even know if it's coming to my room but I'm scared.

I scurry to the to corner of the bed my back slamming against the head board.

I tried to make my self as small as I could pulling my knees to my chest and burying my head in my knees.

I hear the steps definitely getting closer and I hug my knees closer to my chest and plead to whatever god is out there that he will not come in here he will not hurt me again and I will see my hyungs again.

Because I thought about what Yoongi hyung said and he was right. It's not like he was mad or said he hated me, so I forgave him.

I'm sure they are trying everything in their power to find me. I have hope.

I jump out of my happy thoughts when I hear my door slam open and fear rushes through my body.

"Hey baby boy."

I whimper at Jun-ho's voice and hug my knees so tight my knuckles turn white.

"Look at me when I talk to you slut." Jun-ho says.

I look up and see him slam the door which I jump at.

He walks over and I hide my face scared he'll hit me again.

But when I don't feel anything I look up and see him throw photos on my bed.

"W-what-" I say as quite as I can.

"I'm gonna step out and let you see how much they don't care about you.." he lets out a loud laugh.

"I hope you weren't thinking they cared because when I walked by they were having fun with some authority themed stripers. Hell they were laughing and definitely not looking for you. It's funny even I was expecting them to care."

He walked closer and I tried to scuttle away but he grabbed my face and got uncomfortably close before saying.,

"But no one would care for a fat ugly slut." Then he slaps my face hard drops me like I'm a rag doll and walks out.

Once I heard the door slam shut I completely ignore the pain radiating off my face and quickly crawl over to the end of the dirty white bed to be met with seven photographs.

I start looking through them and what I see breaks me.

I see Namjoons hyungs dimple smile.

Hoseok hyungs heart smile.

Yoongi hyung with a really pretty girls lips right next to his ear, which I can only assume means she was kissing or biting his ear.

Her ass in all their face's.

This next one is when I started breaking out in ugly loud heart wrenching sobs.

Her straddling Namjoonie hyungs lap and his big tan hands gripping her small waist.

I know I should stop but I keep going and now their with this tall beautiful looking guy. (A/n Marks not even my bias in got7 lol) .

Jimins hugging him well Jin hyung is laughing.