°hitman°

(Not proof read fuc u if u want proper spelling)
Taehyung pov

It's been four days since Jungkook went missing.

It's been two days since we got a picture from Jun-ho of my poor Jungkook all beaten up.

I hope he dosnt do anything else to my poor baby he doesn't deserve that pain.

It's been two days since Si-Hyuk hyung walked in our houses door crying and joining us in a big sad group hug promising us he'd do everything to get him back.

I'd never seen hyung cry like that.

But I don't think he'd ever seen one of his ''son's'' kid napped and beaten.

I finally decided to get out of bed even though I'm sure it's past one by now.

I walked down to the kitchen where Jin hyung was sitting with Si-Hyuk hyung and Namjoonie hyung.

"Hey Taehyung." Si-Hyuk said once he noticed me, he gave a weak smile but I could still see the sadness behind his eyes.

Hell he still looked better than all of us.

"Hey hyung." I said walking over to him after he opened his arms offering a hug.

People don't know this but he really really treat's us like his own kids. Especially Jungkookie out of all of us because when kookie first came he was a shy small little bean and he would always go and hide behind Si-Hyuk hyung. He must be feeling broken, just like us.

I walked over to him falling into his embrace, he was so big and warm like a Teddy bear.

"You okay " he asked well my face was buried in his chest.

I shook my head no.

"Yeah that was a dumb question."

I felt him pull away causing me to frown at the loss of contact.

"Your doing better than jimin and hoseok..." Si-Hyuk hyung said before looking down.

"...And your definitely doing better than yoongi he's taking badly I'm worried he might do something." Si-Hyuk finished.

Jin hyungs mother instincts kicked on and he jumped up.

"I'm gonna go check on him." And before any one could reply he was running out of the room.

I gave a small chuckle and sat down by joonie hyung.

"We got his phone back." Namjoon said scooting jungkooks Rose gold phone Infront of me.

"Why? Didn't they want it for evidence or if he text again." I asked tracing my finger over jungkooks now cracked phone.

"Yes but they decided theirs a possibility that Jun-ho can see the location of the phone and they thought their would be more of a chance if he saw the phone with us to send something.'' Namjoon said

I looked up at Namjoon who was giving me a small smile. Once again all I could see was the sadness behind the fake smile.

"Why do they want him to send more. I-i don't think I could live any longer if I saw another picture of jungkook beat up or worse" I said cringing at the end .

'' Hey hey hey don't think like that , that's the bottom of the barrel and we don't even have any proof he's thinking like that besides some text." Si-Hyuk hyung said automatically knowing what I met.

"I don't know about you hyung but the messages i read on kooks phone seemed like he liked kook in that way." Namjoon said eyes glassy at the thought of that.