°flashbacks pt3°

Warnings- SMUT

Third pov

The room was silent well taehyungs sniffles died down and his breathing became steady slowly drifting to sleep in Jins arms.

"What do you think happened?" Jimin asked with concern written all over his face.

Jin opened his mouth to say something when Yoongi who must have waken up during the commotion interrupted him with a low groggy voice which was the result of him just waking up.

"Probably the same reason I guarantee all of you have cried or woken up from sleep if you even could sleep that is or maybe whyone of us punched a wall... Probably because we are in a hospital waiting room waiting to see if our jungkookie will make it after sacrificing himself for namjoon."

He said the last part almost in spite toward Namjoon.

"What are you saying Yoongi?'' Namjoon said teeth clenched

" I'm saying if he didn't care so Damn much about you he would still be here and you wouldn't " Yoongi spat quickly dropping his pissed off expression seeing namjoons eyes soften and look down.

"J-joonie i-"

"DO YOU THINK I DON'T WISH I WAS SHOT INSTEAD OF HIM... I SURE AS HELL KNOW YOU ALL DO WETHER YOU HAVE BALLS TO ADMIT IT LIKE YOONGI OR NOT I- i know you wish it was me not him a-and that's okay because I do to." The leader finished off slowly standing up still looking down.

" Now if you will excuse me" Namjoon said almost to classy, walking out.

Once he left all eyes were on Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung what the hell!?" The cute mochi asked anger clearly visible in his puppy dog eyes.

Everyone looked at him with anger and disbelief. Jin looked like he was about to pounce if Tae wasn't in his lap.

"Shit i-i didn't mean it of course I didn't mean it i-i would never want joon to be hurt or- or harmed in any way I just - I don't know what I was thinking I love both kook and joon I mean I'm different ways but still-ugh I'm sorry "

The oldest rapper finished looking down pulling at his blond hair.

"Well instead of just sitting their go find him and tell him that dummy." Hoseok said trying not to move his arms to much since jimin was dozing off snuggling in the crook of hobis neck.

Yoongi stood up nodded and walked out.

"What the hell is happening to our family" jin mumbled agenst Taes head.

Namjoons pov

I wondered around the almost empty hospital thinking about what Yoongi said. It was my fault if Jungkook didn't try to save me .

I wondered around till I found another waiting room an empty one this time not full of band mates or 'brothers' that all wish I waS shot right now.

Not that I disagree I wish it was me as well I wish it was me 1000x times. Why? Well because I love jungkook more than I love my self and it's not like I dislike myself I have an amazing life, I live with my favorite people in the world but I still need to have Jungkook with me. Aish that kid makes me so happy and yet extremely turned on with his tan toned skin...

Flashback jungkook pov

I've been trying to start making music like hobi,joonie and yoonie hyung and I have been doing pretty good I even help hyungs make the chorus in our songs sometimes.