Chapter Eight

I'm engaged, Paige thinks as she stares at her ring for the hundredth time since their engagement three months ago.

She's since been working on the plans for the wedding, which is going to be taking place in Disneyland.

She knows how much Michael would love it, and she loves a good party, so they both agreed to the idea.

It's funny because everyone is being nice to Michael now since they adore Paige, but Paige and Michael are only inviting the people who have been by his side the entire time.

Michael has recruited Prince as his best man and his brothers and Chris Tucker as his groomsmen.

Janet is Paige's maid of honor, helping her plan every detail of the wedding. Janet and Paige clicked instantly and they already consider each other as sisters.

Paris as well as LaToya and Rebbie will be bridesmaids, and Blanket is going to be the ring bearer.

Since Paige has no family, Katherine will be walking her down the aisle. Plus, Katherine is like a mother figure to Paige now.

Paige's best friend from college, Brianna, is throwing her bachelorette party with the help of the Jacksons.

Paige is standing in the kitchen and staring out the window, thinking about all the plans, when Blanket walks in.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks him, giving him a high five.

Blanket sits down at the kitchen table and asks, "You and Dad are still getting married in a couple weeks, right?"

Paige sits down with him and inquires, "Yes, of course, why do you ask?"

Blanket seems nervous and Paige gets a little worried.

He looks down and says, "I've never really had a mother before, so I call you Mom?"

Paige sighs in relief and holds Blanket's hand.

"I've never really had a mother either," she smiles and says, "I would love it if you called me Mom."

Blanket gets up from the chair and gives Paige a hug just as Paris walks in and asks, "Wait, you're calling her Mom now?"

Paige responds, "Is that okay?"

Paris crosses her arms before asking in return, "Well, can I call you Mom, too?"