Chapter Forty Two

A couple weeks later, things have been moving well. Things have been hectic and busy, but well.

Michael's gone back to the studio/meetings/stage/office/children's hospital/etc.

Paige has been doing physical therapy every day and her trainer pushes her really hard, but she loves it because she's sees real results.

Blanket, Paris, and Prince are all in school with their extracurricular activities, too. Janet's been helping chauffeur them to and from the many activities and help with homework, etc.

Aside from each family member's personal activities, though, everyone has a common agenda that has kept all of them busy the last couple of weeks: the court case against the perps in the car wreck.

As of a couple days after Paige's release from the hospital, seventeen men were arrested for various charges committed on that day.

Four men, though, were arrested for attempt in murder, among other charges, because they were the men inside the SUVs.

Of course, as anything with the media goes, the media followed the court case right from the start. But this time, they were covering it from Michael's side.

As if that's going to change anything, Paige thinks, as she's watching the television.

If she's being completely honest with herself, she's a little worried about Michael. She practically had to force him to go back to work and not stay at home.

He wanted to stay home because the group that those seventeen men were a part of despised his celebrity. He discovered that one of the members of the group was a relative to Tom Sneddon

"Michael, staying home isn't going to help anything. You have to get out there. Go back out there and do what you love and make your fans happy at the same time. Either way, this group is already upset. And you've just got to believe that there's going to be justice," Paige had said.

So, Michael Jackson is back at work. And there's a group that is trying to stop him just like Tom Sneddon tried to. But it didn't work then, and Paige isn't going to let it work now.

Because even though seventeen people were arrested, there are more of them out there.