Chapter Nine

The guests are beginning to file in and take their seats at the ceremony in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

Popular love songs are playing through the speakers to give the wedding a party vibe.

They've rented out the park so nobody can disturb the wedding except for the specified guests, which amount to almost two hundred in themselves.

The signature wedding music begins and everyone turns around as Michael and the groomsmen take their places at the front.

First comes Blanket with the rings, then come Paris and the bridesmaids, Janet the maid of honor, and finally Katherine and Paige.

Paige is wearing a long, off-white dress with a sweetheart neckline that gathers around the waist and hips before flaring out at the bottom into a flowing train. Her brunette hair is curled and contrasts against the lightness of the dress, giving her a glow. She holds a bouquet of purple and blue flowers, her two favorite colors.

As she turns to walk down the aisle, she looks for Michael and sees him grinning at her. Even through all the fancy performance outfits he's seen her in, she's never looked more gorgeous to him than she does right now. It's because he knows this was meant to be, they were meant to be.

Paige blushes and smiles back at him thinking, This is what dreams are made of.

She reaches the front of the aisle and gives Katherine a hug and Katherine kisses her on the cheek through the veil. Paige whispers, "Thank you."

Katherine smiles at her, "Welcome to the family, honey."

Then Katherine sits in the front of the audience beside Joe and Paige turns to join Michael at the altar. Michael takes her hand as she ascents the few steps to the altar. They take hands and give each other grins. Michael squeezes her hand in support and they turn to the priest to begin the ceremony while holding hands.

While the priest speaks, Paige and Michael sneak glances at each other and are forced to keep themselves from laughing.

Then the priest says to Michael, "Michael, do you take Paige as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he replies, glancing at Paige once again.

"And Paige, do you take Michael as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Paige looks up at Michael with a coy smile and says, "I do."

The priest nods and says, "You may now kiss the bride!"

Everyone claps and Paige can see Michael is a little shy as he slowly removes her veil.

"Oh, come here," she whispers as she pulls him into a kiss.

The crowd cheers as they kiss and the beginning of "Love Never Felt So Good" plays. Michael wraps his arm around Paige and they descend the steps to go join the crowd and the family. Then Justin Timberlake comes out onto the stage beside the side of the altar to perform, yelling into the microphone, "To the lovely bride and groom, Congratulations! This one's for you!"

Paige and Michael hug each other once again, and Michael has never wanted to hold her closer as much as he does now. Then they turn to hug and greet all their family and friends as happy newlyweds with smiles on their faces and blush on their cheeks.