Joshua

You and Joshua have been together for a few weeks now. It's been great but you two haven't had your first kiss yet which makes both of you nervous. There were a few times when you were close but either you get interrupted or you end up laughing due to your nerves.

You and his group were walking home after a few hours of them practicing for their comeback. His friends were walking a few feet before you while Joshua pulled you back to talk to you.

"(Y/n), lets go on a date", he said.

"A date? You mean..now?", you asked.

"No not now. At least lets have time to get ready. I'll walk you home and you'll get ready. Then I'll come pick you up...and..yeah", he said, awkwardly laughing.

Dates were pretty much nonexistent for you two..and also skinship. It was like friends in a friendship relationship type of thing.

"Um..okay", you answered.

So when he dropped you off at home, you quickly got in the shower, picked out an outfit that wasn't too revealing and did your hair in a way where you feel comfortable. When you heard the doorbell, you looked at yourself in the mirror before heading out.

You didn't know where he was driving you but the tension in the car was making you suffocate. The only sound that could be heard in the car was the radio which the volume was around 5, can't really hear that much so technically it was silent.

Joshua pulled right towards a pier. You notice a bunch of rides and food stands. He was taking you to a carnival. You've never been to a carnival before.

"So..what do you wanna do first?", he asked.

Your eyes glanced around the area. There were so many things to do but you couldn't choose.

"Hmm...why don't you choose", you said.

As he looked around, he snapped his fingers when he figured out what you two should do. Your mouth gaped open as the ride of a pirate ship stood before you.

"Come on, there's no one in line", he said.

You followed him, hands slightly shaking as you sat down on the last seat. They buckled you in before closing the door. Joshua was jumping in his seat, excited about the ride while you sat frozen, afraid to move.

After getting off of the ride, Joshua was smiling and refreshed. But your hair was a mess, you were stiff, and your eyes were ready due to the cold air hitting your face.

"Wasn't that fun?!", Joshua asked.

"Uh Yeah. It was", you laughed awkwardly, trying not to show how terrified you were.

Unfortunately he noticed. He took a few steps closer to you and looked down at your hand. He was hesitant at first but gathered up the courage to intertwine your hands together.

"We should do something else. Do you wanna play that game where you toss the ring into fish bowls?", he asked, clearing his throat before talking.

"Uh sure", you answered.

You spent the rest of the night playing all of the games but noticed Joshua looked uncomfortable so you told him that you were okay to get on a roller coaster.

Both of you laughed and even teased each other a bit. You were having fun. You decided to go on one last ride before going home.

As you got on the Ferris wheel, you began to feel nervous again. It was just you two sitting next to each other in a small space. You can feel your face blushing, the lights of the Ferris wheel exposing your flushed face. Joshua lightly but his lip and slowly intertwined your hands together.

You wouldn't dare to look at him, knowing you'll become more red when you see his handsome face.

You were already at the top, the view was amazing and beautiful. It even distracted you from Joshua holding your hand. But then you feel him squeeze your hand two times, causing you to slowly turn towards him. He was already looking at you, glancing down at your lips and then back into your eyes. Your breath hitched as he started to lean forward. Your lips were slightly touching, it was close until the guy informed you two that the ride was over.

As you walked towards his car, hand in hand, you kept your face looking down at the ground. He knew what you were thinking because he was also thinking the same thing. You didn't want this date to be over.

"You wanna go for a walk?", he asked.

"Sure", you smiled.

Both of you were walking along the pier, hand in hand. You enjoyed his presence. The wind lightly blew across your face.

"I had fun", you said.

"Me too. I don't know why we didn't start doing this earlier", he said.

You stopped walking when you were on the edge of the pier. You rested your hand on the railing, staring at the sunset as it colored the sky with different shades of orange, pink and red.

You felt another pair of hands land on the railing on each of your side, trapping you. You turned around and noticed Joshua was looking at your lips. He slowly leaned forward, eyes closing. You were ready and prepared to kiss him but it's like the world doesn't want you two to kiss. There was an eerie sound coming from the railing and once he put lips were inches away, the railing broke. You struggled from keeping yourself from falling so you unintentionally pulled Joshua, causing Home to fall into the water.

"Oh my god! Joshua at you Okay?!", you asked.

Now both of you were in his car as he drove you home. Joshua was soaked from head to toe. You stayed quiet, feeling bad that you did that.

"I'm sorry", you mumbled.

"No it's fine", he said.

He pulled up to your driveway, putting the car in park.

"No it's not fine. I pushed you into the water. I ruined our date", you said, eyes becoming ready.

"Hey, listen. You didn't ruin our date. It was an accident. You didn't cause this", he said, placing both of his hands on your cheeks so you would listen.

He wiped away the tears that were about to fall and just stared at you. Once again, he glanced down at your lips and leaned forward. Finally, after so much trouble and chaos, your lips meet. It was like fireworks.

When you pulled away, your face was flushed with red. You two looked at each other before smiling.

"Thanks again for today. And again...sorry", you mumbled.

"Don't apologize. At least I made up for it right now. Let me know when you're inside", he said.

You nodded and opened the door to get out but he grabbed your wrist. He quickly pecked you on the lips and turned away, leaving you in awe.

As he drove away, you smiled at yourself, remembering his lips on yours.