Hoshi (Pt. 2)

Since all of you were begging for a part 2. Just gonna mention that not all imagines are gonna have a happy ending.
____________________________

"Congratulations, you are having a boy."

You looked at the screen to see you're baby. You were now 20 weeks. A smile appeared on your face as you imagined how life will be now that you are gonna be a mother. A kiss was placed on your forehead by your closest friend, Jun. You grew up together. That's how you met Hoshi. Now you're living with him until you can find a place of your own.

"I really think you should tell him", Jun said as he opened the front door for you.

"I told you already he's with someone else", you said.

"That doesn't mean you can't tell him. He has a right to know. He's the father of your baby", said.

"I know Jun. But how am I gonna tell him? I can't just be like 'hey how've you been? I see you're with someone else. Oh by the way I'm pregnant and it's your baby so leave your girlfriend and come back with me'. His girlfriend is pregnant. She's probably a few more days pregnant than I am so that means he cheated on her with me. I can't destroy a family. I've done enough damage as it is", you mumbled, sitting down on the couch while massaging your stomach.

"Is that what you think? You didn't know he had a girlfriend at the time. Whatever happened happened. Just tell him..or I will", he said.

"You tell him and I'll pack my stuff and leave and you'll never hear from me again", you muttered before heading towards the bedroom you're staying in, closing the door with a slam.

~~~

"What am I gonna do?", you asked yourself.

You thought a warm bath will relax you so you filled the tub up with water and even put bubbles in it. You sighed once the water touched your skin. A few minutes later, there was a knock coming from the bathroom door.

"(Y/n), wanna watch a movie?", Jun asked.

"..sure. I'll be right out", you said.

You drained the tub and put on your comfy clothes. When you went into the living room, Jun was looking through the stack of movies.

"We've watched all these I think. There's another stack of movies in my closet. Do you mind if you get them while I make us some popcorn? Oh and I ordered pizza", he said.

"Alright I'll go get it", you said.

You walked over to his room and checked his closet. It took you a minute until you found the stack of movies. You carried them and went back into the living room.

"I found the mo-..what is he doing here?", you froze as you saw Hoshi standing in front of Jun.

His eyes went down to your stomach and froze.

"I called him here. I don't care if you get mad at me but you really need to talk to him. I'll be in my room", Jun said before leaving you two alone.

"You're..pregnant? Is that why he called me here? Did you think I was gonna get mad? I'm happy for you. I'm sure you and Jun will make great parents", he smiled.

"It's not his", you mumbled.

He raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what you mean.

"Remember that day you came over because everyone kept worrying about me? And we-"

"Yes I remember", he said.

You stared into his eyes, hoping he would understand what you were trying to say. His eyes widened and had to sit down.

"So it's mine?", he asked.

You nodded. You waited for him to speak but he was speechless.

"Look I know you're already with someone else and she's pregnant. The reason why I didn't tell you was because you looked so happy with her and I didn't wanna ruin that", you said.

"..she's not pregnant..not anymore..she miscarried a few weeks ago", he sighed.

"Hoshi...I'm so sorry", you said.

You sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"(Y/n), just because she miscarried doesn't mean I'm leaving her to come back with you. You'll always have a place in my heart..but I love her. That doesn't mean I won't help you with this baby though. I'm glad this is my baby and I will support both of you any way I can", he said.

You were kinda upset because a part of you wanted him to come back but the other part of you doesn't want to force him to love you back. You knew if you pressured him he'll just want to leave.

"I understand Hoshi. I want nothing more than for you to be happy and if she makes you happy then I'm okay with that", you said.

He smiled which you returned. You really missed him. You always thought you'd end up together your whole lives with at least three kids. But now it's heading in a different direction.

"How is she? Your girlfriend?", you asked.

"She's struggling. She blames herself for the miscarriage. I try ways to cheer her up but she's always laying in bed", he said.

"..maybe it's best if you don't tell her about the pregnancy. Not now anyways", you said.

"How do you think she's gonna react? I cheated on her, got you pregnant, and she miscarried. She's gonna hate me", he said.

"She won't hate you. I promise. Maybe I can go with you when you tell her and I can explain how much you love her. She'll understand. I'll be here for you", you softly smiled.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"Why do you have to be sorry?", you asked.

"All I wanted was a family and now I'm hurting two people. Maybe I do deserve this. I'm being punished. I'm making others suffer", he said.

You can see a few tears streaming down his face. He blames himself and he is hurting. You weren't sure if hugging him was a good idea but you did it anyways. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you.

"Everything is gonna be fine", you whispered.

~~~

You were now in the hospital, resting from giving birth to your son. He was in your arms sleeping peacefully.

"He gets more beautiful every time I see him."

Hoshi came into the room and sat down on the chair while watching the baby.

"How are you feeling?", he asked.

"Tired", you chuckled.

"I bet. Anyways, the doctor said you need to stay for a few more days since you had trouble with the birth. They need to check on this little guy as well", Hoshi smiled as he lightly pinched the baby's cheek.

You chuckled as the baby smiled in his sleep. Hoshi grabbed your hand and squeezed it as he looked at you.

"You did an amazing job", he said.

"Yeah, well I had your help. I still can't believe you delivered your own son. You looked like you were gonna faint", you chuckled.

"Well who wouldn't? The ambulance was taking for ever and I had no idea what I was doing. Plus I was worried about you. I was afraid the ambulance wasn't gonna get there on time. Luckily they did", he smiled softly at you.

You can feel yourself blushing. You turned your attention back to your son. Hoshi noticed your reaction and chuckled.

It's been months since his girlfriend broke up with him. He was devastated and wouldn't talk to you for weeks until you had a scare. Eventually you two got close once again and he has been helping you as much as he could.

After a few months of being back home with your son, you have started to have feelings for Hoshi again but this time a much stronger feeling. Luckily, he felt the same way as well. Your plan of having a family turned out pretty well even if you went through a bumpy road.