Mingyu

Your boyfriend Mingyu has been asking you to dinner for the past two weeks but something would always come up that prevents the two of you to spend some alone time. You had to babysit your twin siblings. Your mom had planned on hiring someone to take care of them for the weekend but you didn't trust strangers around your younger sisters. Mingyu understood and even offered to help you to take care of them.

"No. I doubt you'd be able to handle them", you chuckled.

"What? You think I can't handle babysitting?", he asked.

"No I think you can. But taking care of twins who are very hyperactive is hard. They sometimes listen to me but they can be a handful", you said.

"It's fine. I bet they'll love me", he smiled, hugging you.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand to continue walking towards your building. When you entered the apartment, your sisters quickly embraced you in a hug which followed with hugging each of your legs. As soon as they saw Mingyu, they hid behind you.

"Mingyu, this is Ha Eun and Ha Rin. They're a bit shy when meeting someone", you said, glancing down at both of your sisters.

He crouched and smiled softly, waving at them.

"It's okay. I'm nice. I'm gonna help your sister take care of you. We'll have lots of fun", he said.

Ha Eun was the first to push herself off of you and stand in front of him. She smiled as Mingyu shook her hand. Ha Rin then walked over to him and waved.

"Mom, I'm home", you said as you looked for her.

Mingyu sat down on the couch along with Ha Eun and Ha Rin following. Your mom grabbed her suitcase and said goodbye to all of you.

"What's wrong with your hair?", Ha Rin asked, tilting her head.

"It looks like where birds sleep", Ha Eun said, causing her sister to giggle.

Mingyu touched his hair and wondered what was wrong with it. You tried not to laugh so to prevent you from doing so, you turned away and headed towards the kitchen.

"Are you guys hungry?", you asked, looking inside the fridge.

"I'm not", Ha Rin said.

"I am", Ha Eun said, raising her hand.

Ha Rin looked at her and then raised her hand while saying she's hungry as well. While you prepared the sandwiches for them, they played with Mingyu. You watched as they chased him around the living room. You're surprised that Ha Rin is actually open and active around him. She usually hides behind the couch for a while until she gets used to it.

"I want a piggyback ride", Ha Rin said.

"No I want a piggyback ride", Ha Eun said, slightly pushing Ha Rin out of the way.

Ha Rin got frustrated and pushed her back, causing Ha Eun to fall back and cry. You glanced up and was about to walk over but Mingyu helped her up and had a talk with both of them.

"Its not nice to push others. Ha Rin, how did you feel when Ha Eun pushed you?", he asked, crouching down so he'll be at their level.

"Mad", Ha Rina answered, pouting while looking at the floor.

"And Ha Eun, how did you feel when Ha Rin pushed you?", he asked.

"Upset", she answered.

"Okay so why would you push each other when you know it'll make someone sad or upset? Violence is never the answer. You'll get more friends if you're nice. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Understand?", he said.