⋆woozi⋆

FLOWER BOY

One day, you visited a flower shop. Sweet aroma of different flowers filled the room. You got attracted to the tulips so you got 7 and went to the cashier. As you handed the money, you also got attracted to the brown-haired cashier.

"Umm...miss? Here's your purchased flowers." He waved his hand in front of your face and smiled. You realized that you have been staring at him. After apologizing, you turned back and left the shop.

Looking at your purchased flowers, you noticed something different. There was another flower beside your pink tulips. The flower was a beautiful rose. A card was placed on it.

You finally arrived home and hurriedly placed your flowers on the vase including the rose. You opened the card and it read:

"💐JIHOON'S FLOWER SHOP💐
Good morning! I just wanted to let you know that the rose was for you. I wanted to give it to you because you're special to me. I hope we see each other again. By the way, I caught you staring. Thank you for visiting my shop. Have a good day!                         -Jihoon"

Smiling at the card, you remembered when you were staring at him. That's why you didn't notice him writing. You kept the card inside your wallet. As much as you want to visit him always, you can't because your boyfriend wouldn't like that.

The next day came and you realized that you have to visit your grandfather's grave today. You got dressed and went to the shop again. There he was, standing their with a smile, probably expecting you to visit.

You got the basket of flowers and went to the 'Jihoon' guy again. "Good morning!" He greeted. "Good morning umm...Jihoon, right?" You pointed at him. He nodded.

"Please call me Woozi and your name is....?" He trailed off. "I'm Y/N. I received the card yesterday." The thought of it made you blush. He chuckled at you.

"Well, here's your flowers. Thanks for visiting again. I'm really happy to see you, Y/N." "It's nice to see you, too." You got the basket of flowers from him. Before you got out of the shop, you noticed another rose, just like the one from yesterday.

You turned to look at Woozi and he smiled at you. You smiled back and left. The day was spent by visiting your grandfather's grave then staying at home. As time passes by, you have been visiting him often and your boyfriend noticed it.

"You have been visiting that flower boy more than you visit me. You don't even spent much time with me anymore. What did I do wrong? Do you love him?" Your boyfriend asked in a serious tone.

You admit that you have been visiting Woozi more than your boyfriend. You were starting to fall hard for Woozi. You love him. You look at your boyfriend and nodded. "Yes, I do love him."

"You love him? Is this why you have been visiting him? You even missed our date last week." You put your head down, avoiding eye contact. "If you want to visit him and waste your money just for buying his flowers, go ahead. That's what you like, right? You can go to him because you know what, WE'RE OVER." He looked at you one last time and left you alone.

Your eyes started to water. You knew this day would come but you never knew it would hurt that much. Even though you planned to visit Woozi, you didn't feel like visiting him today. You went straight home.

Woozi was just patiently waiting for you. The day passed and you still didn't visit him. The day after, he got a bouquet of your favorite flowers and left the shop. He planned to visit you today.

He knew were you live because you told him when you visited him before. Woozi arrived outside your house and knocked your door. You were shocked by the knocks since no one really visits you. Slowly, you walked up to the door and opened it.

Your eyes widened seeing Woozi with a beautiful bouquet of your favorite flowers, roses. You love roses so much. He smiled and you let him in. Both of you sat on the couch, a few inches apart.

He awkwardly gave you the flowers, "Flowers for you,Y/N." You looked at him and smiled weakly. You were still hurt because of the break up. "Thanks,Woozi." He moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

You love Woozi but it hurts to break up with your 4-year boyfriend. Stop thinking about that, Y/N. Everyone gets it now. A tear slipped your eye and you quickly wiped it off.

"So, I'm guessing you broke up with your boyfriend?" He asked concerned. You cried and hugged him. "I'll take that as a yes." He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

Woozi sighed, "I always knew he would break up with you. I noticed him always buying flowers and I'll assume that they weren't for you because after he walks out the shop, you arrive." You continued to cry and hugged him tighter.

"He probably cheated on you." He said in annoyance. At this point, you didn't care if your ex-boyfriend cheated on you, you were now happy that Woozi is here comforting you.

There was silence for a while before he spoke again. "Why'd you break up anyways? I'm sure you didn't know he cheated on you. Is there another reason for your break up?" Now, he pulled up and looked at you.

Should I tell him? You avoided eye contact but he made you face him. "It's b-because I..." You were hesitant but you were able to tell him the truth. "It's because I love you Woozi." You put your head down again.

His hands were on your cheeks and he wiped your tears. "I guess you made the right choice, Y/N. You won't get hurt anymore because I promise that I'll never hurt you and I'll never leave you. I love you." He kissed you.

You slowly kissed back. Your house was now full of beautiful flowers and you never knew you would end up with the one who gave them all.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥