⋆wonwoo⋆

FIGHT SERIES: 6th
CHEATER

You have noticed that Wonwoo was always telling you that he would go to the nearby library. You didn't mind it because you thought he would read or buy books, but he goes there almost everyday. In other words, he was being suspicious. What's he up to this time?
You decided to visit the library to see if he was there. "He can't just read and buy books everyday, that's just weird"

You mumbled to yourself. Once you arrived at the library, you asked the librarian, which was your friend, where Wonwoo went. "Is Wonwoo here?" You asked her worriedly. Her eyes showed pity and nervousness. "Uhh, right. Well, he doesn't really come here that much anymore. He went to that cafe...with a girl." She slowly pointed to the cafe across the library.

"Thanks." You said before you left the library. Why is he with a girl? You quickly walked across the street and into the cafe. You looked around and finally, you saw Wonwoo and the girl, sitting together while holding hands. Should I talk to him or just leave? You didn't want to cause a scene, you just left and went home.

~Y/N: I'll be staying at my brother's house. If you want to know why, ask yourself what you did today.~ You messaged Wonwoo. Later on, you changed your shirt into a sweater and grabbed a coat. Soon, you left the house and walked to your brother's house. His house is just a few houses away from yours and Wonwoo's. After knocking on his door, your brother opened it.

"Seungcheol-oppa, can I stay here?" You asked as he pulled you in a hug. "Why? What did Wonwoo do to you?" His eyes were full of concern. "He cheated on me." He nodded and led you to his room. "Y/N, I'll just sleep on the couch. Go rest." You went straight to his room, took off your coat and got comfortable on the bed.

The next day came and you woke up to loud noises. You heard Seungcheol's voice and you knew, he was angry. You stood up and eavesdropped. "Please, let me see her, Seungcheol-hyung." It was Wonwoo's voice. So, he came. "Fine, but remember that I won't forgive you that easily." Then the door opened with Wonwoo right in front of you, which made both of you flinch at each other's presence.

You were about to close the door on him, when he held it and opened it wide for him to enter. "Let's talk." He said in his deep voice. You rolled your eyes at him, "Talk about how you cheated on me with another girl and about how you lied to me just to meet up with her? No thanks." "I want to explain it to you and I'm sorry." "It was already clear, no need to explain."

You tried pushing him out of the room, but he held your wrists. "Wonwoo, it hurts." You tried escaping from his grip. "Listen, I admit that I cheated on you. I dated her the past few days; but today, I broke up with her for you." This time, you looked at him confused. "You didn't break up with her. I saw you holding hands and smiling, that isn't breaking up."

"It's because she understood that I really love you and that she was okay for me and her to break up. Y/N, I JUST REALLY LOVE YOU" "How...can you say that when you just cheated on me?" Your voice was low and shaky "I realized that I love you and no one else." Then the room became silent. "I'm sorry." He said one more time before carrying you bridal style.

"Where are you taking me? Put me down." You said, but was ignored by him. He just walked out of the room and walked past Seungcheol. Wonwoo basically brought you back to your shared house, straight to the bedroom and placed you down. "Why did you bring me back here?" You asked, only to be responded with a smirk. Wonwoo pushed you to the wall.

"I brought you here because I'll show you how much I love you and I'll prove to you that you're my only one. I've never done this to anyone else, except you because I love you." Then he kissed me.
_________________________
🍀덴덴 사랑해🍀
-🍀데니스🍀