⋆joshua⋆

JEALOUSY SERIES: 3rd
GIRL IN M/V

You went to Seventeen's music video shooting. You waited at the waiting room with Jeonghan. "What music video would you shoot today?" You asked not knowing anything.

"Oh, it's the 'Very Nice' song." He replied right away. "Aju nice~" You sang softly and he chuckled at you. It was now Jisoo's turn to act for the music video so you and Jeonghan went to the area.

Both of you sat on a nearby bench and watched as Jisoo acted. Later on, a girl was there. It seemed like she was there to act, too. At first, you didn't mind but then Jisoo went to her.

You were about to stand up but Jeonghan stopped you, "It's just acting, Y/N. Didn't he tell you?" You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, he didn't tell me that he would be with a girl." You sat there, annoyed.

Jeonghan laughed at your expression and you looked at him questionably. "What? Is there something on my face? Tell me." He just shook his head at you, "Your jealous, aren't you?"

You scoffed, denying that fact. "I'm not jealous. It's just acting anyways." You shrugged it off. "So, are you saying you won't be jealous even if they kiss as part of the acting?" He looked at you with a playful smile.

"Fine, I'll admit. I'm jealous just stop talking about it." You glared at him and he went back to watch Jisoo. When the shooting was over, you decided not to talk to Jisoo.

You went back to the waiting room and just sat there. Jisoo was looking for you so he asked Jeonghan. "Have you seen Y/N?" Jeonghan pointed to you, sitting on the couch alone.

"She's probably ignoring you." He shrugged and Jisoo went to you. You looked away when he sat beside you on the couch. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked in his usual soft voice.

You sighed, still not looking at him. "Why didn't you tell me?" You asked, crossing your arms. He held your shoulders and made you look at him.

"Tell you what? I told you that I was gonna act." You looked at him and sulked, "That's not it. I mean...the..." "You mean the girl." Jisoo finished your sentence.

Now, you nodded in defeat. You tried to look away again but he pulled you into a kiss. "Don't be jealous,Y/N. It was just acting and you know that I love you so much."

He said as he pulled away and you smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I love you too." Suddenly, he suggested, "Why don't you join next time? You'll be the girl in our music video."

You smiled at the thought and nodded in agreement. After a while, he rubbed his neck, "You know what, Y/N. I change my mind." You were confused at his sudden statement.

You looked down feeling insecure. He saw your expression so he made you look at him again. He chuckled at your cute face, "Why are you sad? I just didn't want the others to be acting with you."Jisoo was also a jealous boyfriend.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥