⋆jun⋆

BAD BOY

There's this boy named Jun, Wen Junhui. He was the so-called bad boy in school. You like him so much especially when he's not being annoying.

One day, you were seated on your chair comfortably since your seatmate, Jun, was late again. No one would bother you. He arrived and greeted to the teacher. The teacher didn't mind since you weren't doing much today.

He sat down on his chair and looked at you. You were just reading a book you bought yesterday. You didn't look at him hoping he won't bother you.

"Attention class. You have a project to be passed next week. You have a whole week to make it. Your partner is your seatmate so you can easily work. " The teacher announced.

You didn't mind that Jun was your partner because you're not choosy and you had no other choice. You glanced at him but he was already looking at you so you continued to read your book.

"Hey Y/N. Your place or mine?" Jun poked you. You looked at him with a serious face. "Your place. I don't want you to trash my house again. Just like our last project together." You rolled your eyes at him.

He huffed. "My house it is then. I can't believe you still remembered our last project. I also remembered that time when you fai—." "Will you shut up? Can't you see I'm trying to read here." You glared at him.

"Sorry." He said while pouting. You went back to reading again. While you were reading, you can see Jun staring at you. You didn't want to start another conversation so you waited until class would dismiss and finally it did.

You stood up and grabbed your things walking past Jun. "Hey. I'll see you at my house at 6. Bye Y/N." He smiled and walked away. You just don't get why he's being nice to you when he's supposed to be the bad boy.

It was already 6 and you were now outside his house. Before you could knock, he opened the door. You greeted each other. He let you in and led you to his room.

You grabbed some necessary things for the project. You were ready to start the project but Jun didn't move one bit. He just lied down on his bed. You were getting annoyed by his laziness so you went to him.

"Jun. What are you doing? Aren't we suppose to do the project?" You asked while crossing your arms. He sat up and chuckled, "I know we're supposed to make the project but I'm tired right now. You can do it by yourself." He lied down again.

You still had little patience with him so you just worked alone. You needed to finish this project. You were writing down notes when Jun started talking about random things. You don't know what has gotten into him but he was back to being his bad boy self and the words he was saying offended you.

"You know it feels nice to relax and not do anything. I was happy that you're my partner because I knew you would be doing the project yourself and I'll be doing nothing. I know I need grades so here I am, waiting for my good grades."

That's it. You were so done with him. You couldn't handle your anger anymore. You stood up and glared at him. You went in front of him while stomping your feet.

"Listen here Wen Junhui." You emphasized his name. "I don't know what's wrong with you but you have to stop. You should be thankful that I'm helping you right now but you're suppose to be helping too."