⋆jun⋆

FOCUS

You were visiting Seventeen during their photoshoot since you were their manager's only niece and you were friends with them. You hesitated at first but decided to see them, even if it means that you would see your ex.

Who's your ex-boyfriend? Wen Junhui. He broke up with you because he was assuming things. Not only that, he was drunk when it happened and you can't do anything about it. His harsh words offended you so you didn't fight back anymore. It's been a week since that happened.

You arrived at the venue with drinks that you bought for the members, even for Jun. "Y/N!" "Hello." "Hi, Y/N." Different greetings were heard from them when they saw you. You placed the drinks down on the table and they went to hug you.

There was no sign of Jun around so you sighed in relief. They knew about the break up but you told them not to worry about it. "I bought drinks for you, guys." You handed them their drinks until one was left, it was for Jun.

"Where's Jun?" You asked Wonwoo as you sat beside him on the bench. He pointed somewhere and you looked at where it was. Jun was having his turn for the photoshoot but unfortunately, you made eye contact with him so you quickly faced Wonwoo.

"Are you okay now?" Wonwoo asked with concern visible in his eyes. You sighed with a fake smile, "I don't know, I guess I am. Let's just forget about it." He nodded and changed the topic. Both of you continued talking to each other, laughing, telling jokes and you admit that it made you feel better.

On the other hand, Jun was distracted by your presence. He can't seem to focus on the photoshoot, his eyes not leaving you. He tried his best but it just doesn't work. It hurts a little, especially when he sees you with Wonwoo. That was the reason he broke up with you. He assumed that you liked Wonwoo better which wasn't true.

He regretted breaking up with you; in fact, he still loves you. "Jun, look here!" The director called him. "I'm sorry, I got distracted." He replied but soon, he found himself getting distracted again and the director noticed it so he called you over.

"Y/N! Would you come over here, please?" His sudden call made you, Jun, and Wonwoo surprised. The director gestured you towards him. You stood up and went to his direction, smiling at Wonwoo before leaving him. "Do you mind staying here for a while? Jun seems to be distracted by you."

You looked at Jun before nodding in agreement. You can't just reject it for your own sake, you had to at least help Jun and the director so they could finish. It seemed awkward so you tried to avoid his gaze. When will this end? You waited for a few minutes, until the director declared it finished.

You went back to get the drink for Jun but was met by Jun, himself. "Can we talk?" He asked, hoping that you would allow. "I'm just here to give you your drink which I bought. What do you even want to talk about? You even interrupted my conversation with Wonwoo because you were distracted." You said straightforwardly.

He accepted the drink and you were ready to leave and talk to someone else but he held your arm to stop you. You sighed, giving in. "Fine, let's talk and get this over with." Both of you went to sit on the nearby bench, not looking at each other's eyes.

"First of all, thanks for the drink. I just wanted to explain myself." He started but you cut him off. "What is there for you to explain? You were drunk." Now, you crossed your arms while Jun placed his drink down. "But I know that I did something wrong and I regret it. I shouldn't have done it, I still love you. Please take me back."

He practically pleaded. You can hear the pain in his voice and it hurt you as well. "You know, your words were so harsh. It really hurt me, I don't know if I can still take you back." You replied softly but that didn't stop him. Instead, he held your hand and made you face him.

"Those were just words that I regretted saying to you, Y/N. I know that it hurt you but my feelings for you are still here. Those harsh words won't stop me from loving you." It made you realize that he never really stopped loving you and you didn't stop loving him, too.

That's why he was distracted by your presence because he knows that there was still a chance of your relationship to work again. "I love you, too. I take you back." As you said that, he quickly pulled you in for a hug and grinned widely. "I promise you that I won't waste this chance. I will love you even better than I already do."

"I know but Jun, you have to go back for the photoshoot." You pulled back and saw him pouting cutely.
_________________________
🌺덴덴 사랑해🌺
-🌺데니스🌺