⋆mingyu⋆

CUTE SERIES: 9th
PAINTING

You were working as a part-time artist. You paint and sometimes sell them to museums if you ever get the chance. Today, you had nothing to do so you just painted randomly.

You were painting a silhouette one and you liked it so much, admiring its beauty. "Wow, Jagi. It looks so beautiful." Mingyu said out of nowhere. You turned around and smiled at him.

Expecting something from him, you smirked. "But not as beautiful as you." He continued. You snapped your fingers and said, "I knew it. I knew you would say that." He pouted, "It's true, though."

You just chuckled at his cheesiness. "Wanna try painting?" You asked. He looked at you worriedly. "But I can't paint like you." He stood up and pointed your painting, "I can't even do that. Only professionals do that."

You rolled your eyes at him and got the materials needed. "Shut up, Mingyu. Everyone can paint, it's just that not all are good at it. Everyone can do what professionals do, just practice." He got the materials from you.

You kissed his cheek before leaving, "I'll come back later. Do your best." Then you left Mingyu with his red face. Why do I have to do this? This isn't even an exam or something. He thought.

Once you were gone, he started painting whatever was on his mind. You knew that he has good art skills so you tested him. You actually went out to get water and rest for a bit while waiting.

Mingyu really concentrated on his painting. He wanted to impress you with his skills. After he was done, he was also proud of what he made. "This is good enough."

You went back to the room where he was. He immediately went in front of you which startled you. "Look what I made. Is this good for you?" He asked while jumping up and down happily.

Taking a closer look, you were shocked. "Mingyu...this is...this is just amazing! You did a really great job. I'm so thankful to have a multi-talented boyfriend." You grinned while placing his painting on the wall.

"Your painting is so beautiful." You said admiring his work. "But not as beautiful as you." Mingyu continued while laughing. "Oh my gosh, stop." You can't help but laugh with him.

"I'm in love..."You started. He looked at you while smirking, "With me?" He asked hoping you'll say 'yes'. "No, with your painting. I'm in love with your painting, Mingyu." You replied sarcastically.

He pouted in disappointment, "Awh~." You looked at his cute, pouting face. "I'm sorry. I was just joking." You hugged him and he hugged back. "But it's still not as beautiful as you."

"Seriously, Mingyu?"
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥