⋆woozi⋆

DIFFICULT

You wanted to learn how to dance because you weren't good at it. Besides Soonyoung, the only person you knew who was good in dancing is Jihoon. Even though he is your crush, you still treat him as a friend. Today, you had free time so you went to look for him. You finally found him at the school's rooftop. He was practicing some dance steps.

"Jihoon!" You called which made him stop immediately. "What's up?" He asked while you went to his direction. "Sorry to disturb you, but I just wanted to ask help from you. If that's okay, can you teach me how to dance? You're really good at it, you know." You were determined to dance well so you hoped that he would teach you.

He looked down in embarrassment, "Why not Hoshi?" Honestly, you liked him better, "I want you to teach me, instead." After thinking, he nodded in agreement. "I'll teach you basics first." You were able to follow properly so he continued to teach you even more difficult actions.

You struggled so much but he didn't stop teaching you. "Jihoon, this is too difficult." You said while catching your breathe. "Nonsense. There are things that are much more difficult than that." He replied with a serious face. As much as you wanted to do the difficult dance step, you just thought you can't do it.

"But this is too difficult, I won't be able to do it." You replied, practically whining. "Y/N, why are you giving up this early? I told you, there are other things much more difficult than this dance step." He repeated once again and it somewhat annoyed you. "This dance step is easy for you but not for me. What's that other thing that you're trying to say?"

You now looked at him while he sighed before replying, "You know what's that thing? It's confessing. Do you know how difficult it is to confess?" His voice was strong and loud. "I like you, Y/N." You froze in place as you heard what he said. There was silence between the two of you, until he spoke again.

"See, I was able to do a difficult thing. You should be able to do the dance step now." Jihoon didn't even look at you in the eye. After he said that, the bell rang. Classes were about to resume so you left before anything happens. The rest of the day was spent thinking about your feelings for him.

The next day, there was still free time. You still wanted to practice dancing so you went to the rooftop again. I hope he's there. Luckily, he was and he saw you. "You're here again?" He asked, surprised that you showed up again. You smiled and he smiled back. "I want you to teach me again. This time, I'll be able to do it."

"How sure are you?" Smirk was plastered on his face. "I realized that there is something much more difficult than that dance step." "Like what?" You went closer to him, "It's difficult to ignore my feelings when my crush confessed to me yesterday." This time, he froze and blushed. You pulled him into a hug and he returned it.

"Am I yours now?" You asked and he replied jokingly. "Not unless you do the dance step."
_________________________
🌺덴덴 사랑해🌺
-🌺데니스🌺