⋆dokyeom⋆

CUTE SERIES: 10th
SHOPPING

You were invited by your cousins to have dinner with them. One problem was you don't know what to wear. You didn't have appropriate clothes to wear for dinner.

You knew you needed someone to help you so you called your boyfriend. "Hey, Seokmin. Can you come over? I need your help." Waiting for his reply, hoping he'll help you.

"Sure. I'll be there right away." Then he hanged up. You were waiting for him at the living room. There were knocks, five minutes after. "Hey, Y/N. What can I help you with?" Seokmin said once he arrived.

"So, I was invited to have dinner with my cousins. I want you to go shopping with me. You're good at picking clothes, you know." You replied as you pulled him outside again. "Let's go."

Both of you went to the nearest mall. You saw a clothes store so you headed there. Seokmin followed you inside and looked for clothes. Something caught your eye.

It was a short, sleeveless dress. "How about this one?" You asked Seokmin and showed him the dress. "Why don't you try it? Let's see." He pointed to the dressing room.

You tried on the dress and you liked it. It showed your curves and it fits your style. You opened the door to show him, "What do you think, Seokmin?"

Woah. He thought. He can't help but fall for you even more. "It looks beautiful on you. How about you try this one? I picked this for you." He handed you another dress.

He's there to help you, anyways. "Okay." You went back inside and changed. Not even bothering to look in the mirror, you went out.

"Does it look good on me?" You asked, worried. This time, Seokmin stood up and made you look at the mirror. You saw his expression from the reflection of the mirror.

He was smiling widely, "Look at yourself. You look perfect." You blushed at his words. Looking at your reflection, you admired the dress. You really loved it and you were thankful to him for choosing it.

"I love the dress. Thanks, Seokmin." You hugged him and went back inside to change. You went out with the dress on your arm. After paying for the dress, you two went back to your house.

"It's almost dinner time. I better change." You said to Seokmin, leaving him at the living room. Once you finished, you saw him sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Seokmin. Why don't you join us for dinner? I bet my cousins would love you." You held his shoulders, shaking him. "No, no. It's okay, I'll just go home." He waved his hands repeatedly.

"Awh, c'mon. I want you to go so you'll meet my cousins." This was the last thing you said before he finally agreed. "Fine, I'll go if you want me to." He stood up and continued, "But do I look okay?"

You chuckled at him, "Of course. Let's go, I'm excited." Both of you went to your cousins' house, just right beside your house. After knocking on the door, both of you were greeted with smiles.

"Hey, Y/N. I see you brought your boyfriend with you." Your cousin wiggled his eyebrows playfully. "Any problem?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not at all." He let you and Seokmin inside. While you were sitting on the couch, you noticed your cousins talking to Seokmin.

Surprisingly, Seokmin was comfortable with them already. After they finished talking, you went to him. "I told you they will love you. Thank you for choosing the dress, though. I love you and the dress."

You hugged him and he hugged back. "I love you too." During the hug, you heard your cousins chuckling,"Aishh, these two. Flirting in front of us." You looked at them and stuck your tongue out, teasing them.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥