⋆hoshi⋆

JEALOUSY SERIES: 5th
MAKEUP ARTIST

Today, Seventeen was invited to 'Weekly Idol'. You were sitting at the waiting room, facing your boyfriend. Soonyoung sat in front of the mirror, preparing for his makeup to be done.

"Hey, Jagi. Do you mind getting me a water bottle?" He asked and you went to get him one. Before you could get the water bottle, Chan got it from you.

He held it up above him, in order for you not to reach it. "Aishh, Chan. Give it to me, Hoshi needs it." You tried to grab it from him but it was no use.

You thought of an idea, "You know what, I'll just tell Hoshi that you didn't give me the water bottle and you wasted my time." You knew that he was afraid of getting scolded by Soonyoung.

Chan looked terrified and bowed down to you. He handed you the water bottle which made you smile. "I'm sorry, noona. Please, just don't tell him anything."

You giggled and pinched his right cheek gently. "I won't. Just make sure you don't tease me again." He nodded immediately at your statement.

You went back to the waiting room, seeing him get his makeup fixed by his female makeup artist. Handing him the water bottle, you just smiled at him and his makeup artist.

"Thanks, Jagi." He said after opening it. You sat back down in the couch and just looked at both of them. At first, you didn't mind but she started moving closer to him.

Her face was near his face and he didn't even react. You scoffed and looked away. She finally finished her job after a few minutes.

Soonyoung still had some time left before the show started. He sat beside you and kissed your cheek. You looked at him and tried to smile.

You didn't want to show him that you were jealous because it was something childish since he was already your boyfriend. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, concerned. He noticed your different expression and that was a disadvantage for you. He knows your real expressions from your fake ones.

You just shook your head in denial but Soonyoung wasn't convinced at all. He sighed playfully, "Jealous, right?" You looked at him with widened eyes.

How did he know? Left with no choice, you nodded, admitting your embarrassing feeling. "She was going too close to your face. I didn't like it." You finally spat out.

Soonyoung laughed unexpectedly, making you confused. "She can't see clearly on my eyelids so she had to look closer. I'm sorry for having small eyes."

You were now in disbelief. You had no reason to be jealous because she had a reason to move closer to him. You covered your face with your hand.

"I know that you were with Chan when you were getting water for me." Soonyoung said after the short silence. You smirked at him and asked, "Jealous, right?"
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥