⋆woozi⋆

CUTE SERIES: 7th
DANCE TOGETHER

You wanted to visit your boyfriend from work. You brought food for him to eat. As you arrived, you were greeted by the members and told you that Jihoon was at the studio.

Quickly, you went there. You saw him sitting down on the couch comfortably reading something. He noticed you and stood up, greeting you with a kiss. "Hey, Y/N. What brought you here?"

You placed the food down on the table and said, "I just wanted to visit you. I was worried that you haven't eaten yet so I brought food. Aren't you busy?" He sat down again on the couch.

"I'm not, actually. I'm glad you came because I now have someone to spend my time with." Jihoon signaled you to sit beside him and you followed. The room became silent so you got your phone.

Trying to break the silence, you played a song called, "My Flower by JBJ". He looked at you confused as to why you played that song suddenly.

"I'm bored, alright. The silence was killing me." You shrugged and continued listening. He just listened to the song with you. Slowly, you started humming to the song and later on, the song ended.

Jihoon got his phone out and played another song called, "Adore U by Seventeen". "Seriously, Jihoon?" You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What? I'm proud of this song and you should be, too." He pouted at you.

You just nodded and listened to it. You can't help but sing loudly to his song. It was just too catchy and nice. Jihoon laughed at your weirdness and just sang along with you but not loudly.

When the song ended, you quickly grabbed his phone and chose the next song. He sighed playfully and facepalmed himself. "I love this song so much." You said in delight.

It was playing "Boom Boom by Seventeen". You stood up in front of him and held his hands, making him stand up. "Dance with me." You forced him to dance even if he didn't want to.

Trying to convince him, you danced to it alone. He laughed again at your weirdness because you were dancing randomly to some parts of it. When it reached Jihoon's part in the song, you clapped loudly.

Soon, he danced along. You always knew how to make him do things he doesn't want to. It feels like you were in control. More a like a mother with her young child, though.

When "Clap by Seventeen" played, you quickly went to your position and danced again, singing loudly this time. He can't help but join in. "Don't Wanna Cry by Seventeen." followed.

Outside of the studio was Seungkwan and Hansol. "Aren't they tired of dancing? They've been dancing for quite a while now." Seungkwan asked, worried.

"They're so loud. I thought they were doing something else." The innocent Hansol said. Seungkwan hit him in the arm playfully while laughing. "Okay. Let's go back now. Let them do whatever they're doing. They seem to be having so much fun."

Then they went back with Hansol whispering, "They're so weird." Going back to you and Jihoon, you finally ended the fun and sat down on the couch. Both of you were laughing loudly.

"I should visit more often." You said while looking at him. "But don't make me dance again. I'm so tired, I might get distracted by you." He replied while getting the food from the table and eating it.

"I won't, I promise." You rested your head on his shoulder. Both of you rested from those tiring moments.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥