⋆the8⋆

JEALOUSY SERIES: 10th
WAITER

You were currently on a date with your boyfriend, Minghao. He took you to a fancy restaurant that you really liked. Both of you sat near the back where it was peaceful.

Later on, the waiter approached both you and Minghao to take your orders. "Good evening, may I take your orders?" The waiter asked politely.

"I would want this and this." You said while pointing to the menu. The waiter then wrote your order, "That's for the beautiful lady, what about you sir?"

Minghao's eyes darted to the waiter. "Yah, why did you call my girlfriend 'beautiful'?" He asked, obviously jealous. "I'm sorry sir. I was just complimenting your girlfriend."

You stared at Minghao in disbelief. He sighed and took his order. When the waiter finally left, you let out a soft chuckle which made him glare at you.

"What's so funny, Y/N?" He crossed his arms in annoyance. You just shook your head and smiled. "You shouldn't be jealous, you know."

Minghao looked away, "Yah, I'm not jealous." It was obvious that he was so you shrugged. "I'm not here to see you get jealous, okay? Let's enjoy this date."

You found it funny when he gets jealous so you were trying really hard not to laugh at him because you knew that he would get angry at you.

"Oh, foods here." You tried to change to change the subject as soon as the food arrived. When you were about to get your spoon, it accidentally fell to the floor.

You tried to grab it but the waiter grabbed it before you, causing both your hands to touch. Minghao saw what happened and was about to speak but you stopped him by your other hand.

"Thank you." You said to the waiter as he replaced it with a new clean spoon. "No problem." Right after he left, you burst out laughing, knowing that Minghao would get jealous again.

"Yah!" He said his 'famous word for today' once again. "After this date, we're not going back here. Go find another restaurant to like." While he was getting frustrated, you were just softly laughing at his expression.

"You're so funny when you're jealous."
_________________________
🌺덴덴 사랑해🌺
-🌺데니스🌺