⋆jeonghan⋆

CUTE SERIES: 2nd
LAZY DAY

Today was a Saturday, a boring one. You saw Jeonghan laying down lazily on the couch so you went to him. "Let me join you." You said, laying down beside him.

Once you got comfortable, he hugged and cuddled you from your back. "I'm bored." He whined. Both of you were watching a comedy movie to brighten up the day but it was no use.

After a while, you were getting hungry so you removed yourself from his arms and stood up. "You want to order something, Jeonghan?" You asked as you dialed a fast food restaurant.

"Just our usual order." He replied while stretching his arms. You called and ordered your usual order along with his. When the food arrived, you paid and placed the food on the coffee table.

Both of you took your time in eating. After eating, boredom came again. "Can we play or something?" He asked. "Let's call Jisoo. He can keep us company and it'll be funnier with him around." You suggested and he nodded.

While he was calling, you went out to where your pool was and sat on one of the chairs. Jeonghan found you there and went to you. Before he could sit, you pushed him to the pool.

You laughed at what you did but soon stopped when he splashed you with water. He went up and tried to bring you with him so you started running away. Unfortunately, he was faster so he caught you, bringing you to the water with him.

The two of you laughed at each other. Suddenly, Jeonghan leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back forgetting about Jisoo arriving. "Ehem." Someone spoke so the two of you pulled away and looked at the person.

"Did I interrupt your kissing session? Jeonghan called me to have fun with you but I guess you two are already having fun." Jisoo said looking at Jeonghan with a raised eyebrow.

You and Jeonghan laughed. You shook your head and said, "Join us, Jisoo." He looked shocked and placed a hand on his chest. "Join? I'm not joining your kissing session." Now, Jeonghan laughed so hard.

He went up to bring Jisoo to the pool. The same thing he did to you a while ago. "She meant to join swimming with us." "Ohh~" Jisoo finally realized what you said. Then the three of you played together.

All you needed was just there. The pool, Jeonghan's kiss and Jisoo's company.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥