⋆vernon⋆

JEALOUSY SERIES: 12th
SPEND TIME

Your table was full of books and notebooks while your head was full of terms and informations for the year-end exam tomorrow and studying was needed right now.

Focusing on your book, you didn't notice Hansol coming inside your room. He placed a cup of coffee on the table beside yours before jumping on the bed with a sigh.

"Y/N~" He whined while staring at the ceiling. You didn't bother talking to him because your book was getting all your attention. He saw how focused you were even though this has been going for 4 hours already.

"Y/N, talk to me." He called again. It felt like you didn't hear anything, though. He went closer to you and massaged your shoulders gently but your eyes were still glued to the book.

You managed to take a sip on the hot coffee and went back to reading. "You should stop reading already. It will hurt your eyes and I don't want that." He tried to say but you didn't listen.

"Please close the book and talk to me. You need to rest your eyes. 2 hours is even enough for studying. You can still study tomorrow before the exam starts, believe me."

After all the things he said, you finally replied to him. "I have to study, Hansol. I need to pass this test." Suddenly, the book was closed by him and it shocked you.

You faced him with a glare and he just stared at you. "I want to be a book right now...so you'll pay more attention to me." He stated which made you smile after all the reading you've done.

"But Hansol, this is important." You pointed to your book but got pulled unto the bed by him. Both of you laid on the bed while looking at the ceiling.

He sighed before saying, "If you continue reading, I won't talk to you again." You wanted to sit up and look at him but your body just kinda gave up.

You came to a realization that he was right. "I want to be you right now..." While pausing, Hansol looked at you confusingly. "...because you're always right."

He turned red in embarrassment. "I-I am not always right. I just care for you and I was just jealous that your book got more attention than me today." As he said those words, you accidentally fell asleep due to tiredness.

"I know you will do great tomorrow. I trust you because you studied enough." He whispered before kissing your forehead,  keeping your things in place and went back to sleep beside you.
_________________________
생일 축하합니다, 사랑해 김민규! Stay happy, continue to be hardworking and be healthy. Seventeen, carats and I love you so much.

🌺덴덴 사랑해🌺
-🌺데니스🌺