⋆dokyeom⋆

PUPPY LOVE

Your boyfriend, Seokmin, knew you were scared of animals, especially dogs. Knowing the situation, he brought his dog with him. He always wanted to get rid of your fear for dogs.

Everytime he brings his dog around, you would keep your distance and avoid Seokmin at all cost. Even though you really want to have a pet dog, you were just scared.

"Good morning!" Seokmin greeted you with a smile. Seeing him with his dog, you glared at him. "Why'd you bring your dog with you? You know I'm scared." You whined and he laughed at your reaction.

He went closer to you but you walked backwards, away from him. "C'mon Jagi. Get rid of that fear so I can bring my dog often and we could be a family. Let's pretend my dog is our child."

"I'm trying to but I don't know how. I can't believe I'm scared of my own child." You facepalmed yourself. He placed his dog down, washed his hands and held your hand. Hygiene is a must.

"I will help you so our child will be happy and we can be a happy family. Let's go play with her." Seokmin dragged you to your backyard with your dog.

You both squatted in front of the dog, even though you were nervous. He first rubbed her body softly. Since you wanted to try it, you slowly placed your hand on the dog's back but quickly moved it away.

"I'm so nervous Seokmin." You pouted. As a caring boyfriend, he smiled to reassure you and grabbed your hand, placing it back on the dog's back. After some time, you eventually got comfortable and continued to rub the back.

"Your doing a great job." Seokmin clapped his hands. The dog seems to like you because it keeps waggling its tail. You smiled at your improvements.

He continued to teach you and you slowly got rid of your fear for dogs. You started to fall for the dog, actually.
You even spent more time with the dog than Seokmin did. At the end of day, you finally weren't scared.

"Wow Jagi. You did it! You got rid of your fear." He was amazed seeing you while playing with the dog. You stopped playing, washed your hands and went to Seokmin. Hygiene is a must.

"I know, I'm so happy. It's all thanks to my caring boyfriend named Seokmin. We are now a happy family." You hugged him. Both of you looked at each other.

"As a reward, you get a kiss from me." He kissed you and smiled through the kiss. He helped you a lot so you kissed back. You were so thankful to have him. He always wants to help you with your fears and problems. That's why you fell in love with him.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥